Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

Soooooo close! And I love your info card, I am going to have to steal that format!

So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about your day!! Good luck and enjoy and have fun!

How exciting to be only a few days away! You won't regret doing the welcome bags, I know it was a major highlight for our guests. The guides with the times turned out fantastic! What a clever touch for your guests :bride:

So here is our welcome bags

WelcomeBag1.jpg

We put in two water bottles with our personalized labels

WelcomeBag3.jpg

a bag of chex mix, a box of gummi bears, a granola bar for each person, handi wipes, advil, tissues, and then for the two with kiddos, I added some toys and games!

It took about 2 hours to deliver them to the 5 resorts today, but thank goodness my matron of honor came with me!

Random question---we're doing a first look before the ceremony. Silly question, but are we supposed to kiss during the first look, or are you supposed to save that for the ceremony?

And my current worry is rain! I know that the weather is so unpredictable here, but right now the forecast has rain from Thursday of this week til Thursday of next week! Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Love the welcome bags!
Where did you get them from? I'm still on the search for reasonably priced ones!!
It's sooooo close now!!!!:goodvibes

Everything looks great, you are so close now! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and its everything you've dreamed of! I cant wait to hear all about it!

okay, where did the time go! less than 3 full days now! I have busy days coming up!

Tomorrow:
Work until 3
Dentist appointment
Dropping off my ring to get it sautered (spelling?) to my wedding ring
Welcome Dinner

Friday:
Breakfast with friend in town so he can meet my puppy
Nails
Driving to the jeweler to pick up my ring
Check in at the Grand
Home to shower and dress for the rehearsal dinner
Go to the rehearsal
Go to rehearsal dinner
Back to the Grand to spend the night

Saturday:
Bridesmaids breakfast
hour break
Hair and makeup
Wedding!

Ahhh! I can't believe its so close!

I cant believe it either! Im on the edge of my chair at work just waiting and hoping it all goes as planned! I cant wait to hear about it Andrea! Its going to be wonderful!:goodvibes

AH so close! So exciting! I wish I lived as close to Disney as you did! ;D

CanNOT wait to hear all about it!

you're soooo close it's unbelievable!! i love that you're staying at the grand and live around the corner, lol. i would do the same thing!! i dunno about the kissing rules... just make sure not to get makeup on him!! that gave me a flashback to a prom when i was sooo sick and waiting in line for pix... i leaned up against him because i felt so yucky and got my red lipstick on his white tux. yep.. it showed in the pictures--classy!! ooooh and i asked dave if he realllllly wanted to go to the planning session in may and he said it sounded like tourture :banana: he said he wanted his layer of cake to be red velvet with white chocolate mousse and that was the only decision he was making :rotfl: so i may need a tasting partner!!

only 2 sleeps to go!! Hope everything is ok and no last minute stress :goodvibes - will be thinking of you on Saturday, it'll be my 1 week countdown too! :bride:

luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x

I can't imagine how excited you must be! It's going to be beautiful!! Can't wait to see some fabulous pics!

I cant believe it either! Im on the edge of my chair at work just waiting and hoping it all goes as planned! I cant wait to hear about it Andrea! Its going to be wonderful!:goodvibes

I hope it goes as planned too! Unfortunately I'm one of those people that if one little thing goes wrong, I tend to get upset. And apparently I found out tonight that DF and his brothers are planning some kind of prank. May sound silly, but I'm not at all happy about it and it's stressing me out some. Everyone's saying that its probably nothing and I hope they're right, but still! You'd think he'd want to NOT stress me out any that day!

AH so close! So exciting! I wish I lived as close to Disney as you did! ;D

CanNOT wait to hear all about it!

I LOVE living so close to Disney! We can hear the fireworks every night and see them if we go in the parking lot. And I can often hear the MK train when it is going back to the storage.

only 2 sleeps to go!! Hope everything is ok and no last minute stress :goodvibes - will be thinking of you on Saturday, it'll be my 1 week countdown too! :bride:

luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x

Ooh! You're so close too! I can't wait to hear all about yours and see pictures!

Andrea, I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!! Can't believe it's so close!!! :woohoo:

Me neither!

I can't imagine how excited you must be! It's going to be beautiful!! Can't wait to see some fabulous pics!

Thanks!

you're soooo close it's unbelievable!! i love that you're staying at the grand and live around the corner, lol. i would do the same thing!! i dunno about the kissing rules... just make sure not to get makeup on him!! that gave me a flashback to a prom when i was sooo sick and waiting in line for pix... i leaned up against him because i felt so yucky and got my red lipstick on his white tux. yep.. it showed in the pictures--classy!! ooooh and i asked dave if he realllllly wanted to go to the planning session in may and he said it sounded like tourture :banana: he said he wanted his layer of cake to be red velvet with white chocolate mousse and that was the only decision he was making :rotfl: so i may need a tasting partner!!

Haha! I love living so close! Tomorrow, I'm actually thinking of checking in to the Grand, then going home to shower so I don't have to take all the blow dryers and straighteners with me! And oh! I hadn't thought of the makeup thing...thanks! I'll definitely be concious of it! I would LOVE to be your tasting partner! I had so much fun at mine and would be thrilled to get to do it again! But even if Dave does come with you, if you need anything or just want to meet up, let me know!

So the welcome dinner went really well I think..well, besides discovering that apparently there's going to be some prank at the wedding (read above post). We ended up having about 43 people show up. I kinda feel like I didn't spend enough time with DF's family so I need to make sure to do that tomorrow night at the rehearsal dinner.

Less than two days left!

I feel like I am there with you! :) Don't put too much pressure on yourself to please everyone. Soak it all up because it goes so fast :) I hope you have a perfect day of your wedding dreams!

Andrea,
Not sure I will make it on tomorrow and just wanted to tell you to have a wonderful day. I hope all goes the way you dreamed. I can't wait to see how everything turns out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter