Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

Okay, so I want Disney jewelry for the wedding. And I am a HUGE Belle fan, so I LOVE these earrings

DE726.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't like the matching necklace (I don't like the pearls with it)

DN724.jpg

I do however like the other Belle necklace, but it doesn't really match. Do you think they would clash too much?

DN727.jpg

I also like these snow white ones

yhst-67168322111134_2153_2794259

DN718.jpg

What do you guys think?

I think the last one would be PERFECT with those earrings... the flower theme carries through nicely, I think they would be gorgeous together! I agree with you, I am not a fan of the pearls on the first one.
:thumbsup2

Well, I can now say that I am getting married next month!!! :love::love:

(thanks to Emma for posting it on her PJ, making me realize it was true for me too!)

Okay, I am writing up my final draft of my ceremony working for Rev Day. I want to have my grandfather do a reading. How do I put that in the ceremony? Do I have Rev Day say something like "And now Andrea's grandfather will read from ART OF MARRIAGE ~ By Wilferd A. Peterson" or whatever we choose? Or does my grandfather just pay attention when to stand up and go?

Yay a month!!! :cool1:

Okay, I am writing up my final draft of my ceremony working for Rev Day. I want to have my grandfather do a reading. How do I put that in the ceremony? Do I have Rev Day say something like "And now Andrea's grandfather will read from ART OF MARRIAGE ~ By Wilferd A. Peterson" or whatever we choose? Or does my grandfather just pay attention when to stand up and go?

I think the Rev says something. Just like you said. And have it in the program - do you have a program?

I love the Belle earrings!

Definitely put your grandfather's reading in the program. I bet that would delight him as well as making the events go more smoothly.

The Rev. should give a little intro and stating it in the program helps too.

DH and I had my brother do that reading at our wedding almost 9 years ago. We loved it. I am reading it at our best friend's wedding in 2 weeks too.

hmm..we had decided not to do a program since we didn't think that we'd really need it and it was a way to save money. I wasn't planning on having a reading until last night and now I agree that if I did, there should be a program. Maybe I shouldn't have a reading:confused3

hmm..we had decided not to do a program since we didn't think that we'd really need it and it was a way to save money. I wasn't planning on having a reading until last night and now I agree that if I did, there should be a program. Maybe I shouldn't have a reading:confused3

How much would the program cost?

I think that even if you don't have a program, you should still have your grandfather do the reading as it would probably mean so much to him.

How much would the program cost?

I think that even if you don't have a program, you should still have your grandfather do the reading as it would probably mean so much to him.

Honestly, I'm not positive. The one's I WANT are 7.99 each!! (They're the carriage fans) but even something cheaper is going to be more than I want to spend. Or rather, I'd rather put the money towards something else instead. And unfortunately, I'm not a DIY person at all (I think I might try to see if I can make it a completely DIY-less wedding! :laughing:)

But you're right, he would love to do it and so what if people don't see his name in the program. I'll just have to find a way to have Rev. Day introduce him...any ideas?

Honestly, I'm not positive. The one's I WANT are 7.99 each!! (They're the carriage fans) but even something cheaper is going to be more than I want to spend. Or rather, I'd rather put the money towards something else instead. And unfortunately, I'm not a DIY person at all (I think I might try to see if I can make it a completely DIY-less wedding! :laughing:)

But you're right, he would love to do it and so what if people don't see his name in the program. I'll just have to find a way to have Rev. Day introduce him...any ideas?

There is no need to "find a way" for him to introduce him. Family members do readings all the time and Rev. Day I am sure has introduced countless family members and friends during ceremonies.

Our reverend for our wedding introduced my brother and DH's cousin when it was their turn to do their readings. He also introduced my best friend before he sang during our ceremony. We didn't have to give him anything to say, he knew what to do.

No need to overthink this. Rev. Day is a professional, he has probably seen and done it all during a ceremony. :thumbsup2

There is no need to "find a way" for him to introduce him. Family members do readings all the time and Rev. Day I am sure has introduced countless family members and friends during ceremonies.

Our reverend for our wedding introduced my brother and DH's cousin when it was their turn to do their readings. He also introduced my best friend before he sang during our ceremony. We didn't have to give him anything to say, he knew what to do.

No need to overthink this. Rev. Day is a professional, he has probably seen and done it all during a ceremony. :thumbsup2

Good point! We're just doing the final draft to send to him, so I was thinking of how to put it in there :)

So I'm finally posting my bridal shower pictures! We had it at on the beach at Crescent Cove at the Yacht Club. It was Beauty and the Beast themed

sign for my shower
5.jpg

table setup
3.jpg

4.jpg

18.jpg

28.jpg

The favors and the HUGE cupcakes that my mom surprised me with I paid for the bridal shower BEO so how she got this amazes me :)
9.jpg

22.jpg

27.jpg

Some pictures of the food setup
10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

19.jpg

26.jpg

My matron of honor--I honestly don't know what I would do without her!
31.jpg

33.jpg

My wonderful mom!
36-1.jpg

My maid of honor
25.jpg

One of my Bridesmaids
13.jpg

The girl on the left is another bridesmaid
24.jpg

Random pics
15.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Sorry the pictures are ginormous!

Anyways, the shower was so much fun! The food was soooo good! We played several really fun games and my maid of honor also had these cute gold compact mirrors with pink roses on them which fit my theme perfectly!

Oh, and funny story. The whole time people kept walking by looking at us (which honestly, I loved :) ) Suddenly this one lady runs over to us and starts taking pictures of everything. I was like, ummm...okay. She said she just had to tell her daughter to do this for her bridal shower. Okay, all good, glad you like it. Then she asked to take a picture with me! Soooo weird! But funny story!

So I can't believe that my once-in-a-lifetime bachelorette party and bridal shower are over. It doesn't feel real--like I cant fathom that it won't happen again. If that makes any sense. I am so lucky that everything was just as I always dreamed it would be!

WOW Andrea, that shower looks gorgeous! And those cupcakes look pretty good too! ;) Im hungry for one! I know what you mean about everything being over already..Im dreading that feeling myself!

Ah your shower looked so lovely. How odd for the woman to want a pic with you though! I guess that must happen a lor with private parties and weddings.

I love your shower and location!!! Everything looks amazing and so much fun!! Can't believe your only ONE MONTH and 3 DAYS away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter