And yet another school massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

To clarify, there were reports of 14 students injured and 2 people confirmed dead - it is not clear yet who those people are or if there will be more. The susptect is in custody.

Updating: Sadly, TX Gov. Abbott has confirmed the 14 students and 1 teacher are dead.

The shooter is also dead. (Good riddance!)

To clarify, there were reports of 14 students injured and 2 people confirmed dead - it is not clear yet who those people are or if there will be more. The susptect is in custody.
They just updated. 14 dead plus the shooter. Plus the shooters grandmother.

I just had a friend visiting from another country leave yesterday. Last week when she was here
my daughter came home from school and said they had another "active shooter drill".

She thought my daughter was kidding and couldn't believe it.

I'm heartbroken for these parents and families.

I’m so sad. Those poor kids, those poor families. I can’t imagine sending my daughter to school and then getting the phone call no one ever expected to get.

Updating: Sadly, TX Gov. Abbott has confirmed the 14 students and 1 teacher are dead.

The shooter is also dead. (Good riddance!)

WOW! That's an incredible difference form the report I had just been reading when I posted. They had not confirmed 14 dead at that time, only injured. It's horrifying!

I’m so sad. Those poor kids, those poor families. I can’t imagine sending my daughter to school and then getting the phone call no one ever expected to get.

One parent hasn't gotten the call. An ABC reporter heartbrokenly said she heard a parent ask (maybe it was a police officer?) for the address of the funeral home as he hasn't been able to locate his child. :sad:

The deceased wouldn't be taken to a funeral home yet. But, he's probably too panicked and just wants to find his child. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter