And the diagnosis is.....

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
Tennis Elbow!! :confused3 :confused: :confused3

My arm has been hurting for a few months. I did what I usually do, ignore it and chalk it up to getting older. It started tingling a couple of weeks ago, which made me think "hmm..perchance I should see a physician." (I always talk to myself in prose.)

Imagine my surprise when he said I have tennis elbow. Exercise is a four letter word in my vocabulary so I have no idea how this is possible. He kept asking how I injured it and there wasn't anything that triggered it.

So, I have a lovely beige brace on my forearm and start therapy on Friday. Maybe I'll make it to Wimbledon yet. ;) :lmao:

12oz curls are a wonderful excerise! :drinking1

Seriously, get well soon Regina!

Tons of pixie dust coming you way Regina that you may feel loads better soon!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Amy

Oh there you go, using that "E" word. :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao:

I got it once from lifting heavy bags/suitcases traveling..... Does you place of work require heavy lifting? Maybe to much exercise?

Making to many 7 am resservations? :confused3

Definatly need to speak to the boss.... :rotfl2:

I got it once from lifting heavy bags/suitcases traveling..... Does you place of work require heavy lifting? Maybe to much exercise?

If it came from travel issues... that would be workmans comp... Hey, Pete...

You know, when I drag my neantherdal era laptop with me, I dread having to lift that bag into the overhead compartment. I think you're onto something...

I think someone needs to get me a Mac Air. ;) :lmao: :lmao:

You may also want to try those magnetic bracelets. They really work and have become quite stylish (think Yurman).
Get well soon!

Maybe I'll make it to Wimbledon yet. ;) :lmao:

Did you mean "Wimpledon? :teeth:

Seriously -- Right or left arm? I think I'm getting it in my right elbow...and think it's from my computer desk being too high (yes I'm embarrassed -- I think I am becoming "injured" over being on the internet and using the mouse in an unergonomic way!).

Did you mean "Wimpledon? :teeth:

Seriously -- Right or left arm? I think I'm getting it in my right elbow...and think it's from my computer desk being too high (yes I'm embarrassed -- I think I am becoming "injured" over being on the internet and using the mouse in an unergonomic way!).

WIMPledon? You expect me to answer after that?? :mad: I only went to the Doctor once the numbness started. I thought that was preferable to having my arm fall off.

It's my left arm. I am left handed but mouse with my right.

I get an MRI tomorrow and was told no metal, including a certain feminine undergarment. I was told I could wear a sportsbra. But of course, since I'm always on the tennis courts, I have a vast array to choose from. ;) I guess I'll be heading to WalMart today. No way I'm going to the Doctor's without having everything 'under control.' :lmao:

Hey Regina,

Take care of yourself. Repetitive stress injuries from time on the laptop can be a big deal. Having run a call center there are several ways this can turn south and cause real issues over the long term. One of the technologies is provided by a company called RSI Guard. http://www.rsiguard.com/ They offer a 45 day trial if you want to try it out. Also you will be introduced into the world of micro-breaks.

Wishing you all the best
Don

I feel the pain Regina! I am at home with the flu (ok not really compariable to Tennis Elbow, but i am feeling sorry for myself! ;) )

Hope you feel better soon!

Tennis elbow... hmmm...

And she's going cruising in the Bahamas... hmmm...

And there's a TENNIS resort in the Bahamas, Stella MARIS... Hmmm...

(Look it up.. ;) )

Coincidence??!? popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter