And THAT's when I threw up on my grandmother. p.17: We're back!

That's a lot of people to pack for with all of the airline restrictions! I'm in awe! :) Can't wait to read more.

Hi, Ashley, I just started reading a few days ago, so I'm only up to page 7. Just wanted you to know that I'm here, I couldn't resist your title! You're a great writer!

I know too well that life gets in the way...but I hope you're like me and you find your way back to your TR.....I'll wait patiently.

I'm here! I'm here!

Glad your back and I'll have reading your TR while working on mine too...hey here's a posting tip for those long ones....type it up in word (hey free spell check too) then just copy and paste in here then just add your smiley's and such...plus you can save as your working and hopefully won't lose a thing...after my youngest DD turned off the computer on me like twice while in the middle of the Mt. Everest post :headache: I started doing that!

So I will try in the next few days to at least begin to tell of the wonder that was our trip.

Until then, you'll just have to ask yourselves these questions:

Did anybody throw up?
Why did everyone on the plane hate us?
What the heck was Jordan doing with our luggage?
Why is Kendra at the Trout Pass bar my new BFF?

Oh boy I can't wait this is gonna be good!

Like all trips, my mega-planning was followed up by some mega packing!

So I pack, and repack, arranging and rearranging everything into the most efficient packing configuration possible. 6 people, 2 checked in bags and 2 carryons each. Got it.

*Ring, ring* (actually, my phone plays this little melody, but I can't remember the name of it, so we'll just leave it at *ring, ring*, unless anyone objects. No? Good.)

It's my mother telling me that a friend of hers just informed her that as of May 1 (the day after we leave), Delta is only allowing 1 checked bag and 1 carryon per person.:eek: :eek: And dare I say :eek: again.

So, back to the drawing board.

Everything else, on the otherhand, has to be rethought. I'll spare you the six hours repacking play by play, but it the short version looks something like this:
:confused: :( :worried: :mad: :headache: :furious: :faint:

Finally we were like :smokin: . Until Gus weighed the suitcases and found out that two of them exceeded 50 pounds. Then we were back to :headache: . We had to redistribute a few things to the lighter suitcases.

Funny thing about redistribution. See, the reason you put stuff in your suitcase is because, well, it's yours and you want it with all the rest of your stuff. Makes sense, right? Well, then you go and put it in someone elses suitcase, or in the toiletry bag or something, and you forget about it. Then you spend 9 days at WDW walking around going "Where the heck did I pack my houseshoes? I know I remember packing them. :confused: " Then, the day before you leave, when you're trying to cram everything BACK into the suitcases for the trip home, you find them shoved in the bottom of the big red bag o' toiletries, and you say "Oh, yeah...now I remember...."

Sorry this wasn't the most exciting of posts, but I'm just trying to get back in the swing. Next time, you get to hear about the joys of getting 7 people and a stroller through airport security.

It was exciting...can I just paste and copy this into my TR too :rotfl2: we had some serious packing rearrangement in the last minute too...oh please tell me how your trip thru securtiy went...fun right;) we had the 6 people plus stroller thing too...oh the joys of air travel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter