And Now, In DVC Toilet Paper News…

I hate to say this, but we'd probably be best to slow down before we start making rash decisions and believe in the history more so than the present on this stuff, unfortunately.

This probably has way more to do with supply chain given current market conditions, than it has to do with "we want to make our guests happy," Just being honest with myself.

I hate to say this, but we'd probably be best to slow down before we start making rash decisions and believe in the history more so than the present on this stuff, unfortunately.

This probably has way more to do with supply chain given current market conditions, than it has to do with "we want to make our guests happy," Just being honest with myself.
Rash decisions? :rotfl2:
https://giphy.com/clips/XBLRIlD2Hw2kONXwzI

This thread is so funny, especially considering I have samples of the TP from our last trip (10/2019) from all the places we stayed: Destino Towers at CS, Yacht Club, BLT, CCV and AKL. TP was pretty much the same back then, even though I expected higher quality at the deluxe/DVC resorts. I was disappointed with single ply everywhere and actually missed Cottenelle from home.

I'd be willing to pay more dues if they began installing bidet toilets in the villas. Simple way to make the villas actually feel worthy of their Deluxe classification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter