And I think to myself: "It's a wonderful World!" UPDATED: (post 238 & 239)

Yay!!! Great update!

I'd love to meet Miko. :)

I sure hope it was MS Green you were riding over and over!

Miko was super cute! Oh and yes, it was definitely MS green over and over ;)

I am really enjoying your trippie :)

Thank you. :goodvibes One more full day and then departure day and I can wrap this baby up. I wish I hadn't taken so long to get this done. Even with a journal to refer to, it is so much harder to get into the longer it is left :upsidedow

Great update Lee...glad your back at it:thumbsup2

Thanks. So hard to do this. And to think that the comment on here a few months ago about this TR blending into the 2011 one was just a joke at the time :rolleyes1 I'm surprise people are still reading it!

I was just looking at your pic on the photo comp thread. Love it! I am going to make sure we get our pic taken too - its a real keeper that one!

Thanks. So hard to do this. And to think that the comment on here a few months ago about this TR blending into the 2011 one was just a joke at the time :rolleyes1 I'm surprise people are still reading it!

I was just looking at your pic on the photo comp thread. Love it! I am going to make sure we get our pic taken too - its a real keeper that one!

I know how you feel, I had every intention of writing a trippie after our last hol....it never happened:laughing:

I'm realy enjoying reading yours, your doing a fab job:thumbsup2

I'm going to book the photo shoot for my sis and her family, she turned 40 this year and she doesn't have any nice photos of her family together. I thought it would be a nice gift.

I love MNSSHP and can't wait to do it again, I'm so pleased we dressed up....we were lucky to get that photo....the lines get very long for the villans mix and mingle and they send people away quite soon......but a lovely CM told us exactly where to stand so we got in line early:thumbsup2

I'm going to book the photo shoot for my sis and her family, she turned 40 this year and she doesn't have any nice photos of her family together. I thought it would be a nice gift.

That's an awesome gift. Have you picked a resort yet?

I love MNSSHP and can't wait to do it again, I'm so pleased we dressed up....we were lucky to get that photo....the lines get very long for the villans mix and mingle and they send people away quite soon......but a lovely CM told us exactly where to stand so we got in line early:thumbsup2

well in that case I will call on you for advice before we go :thumbsup2

Some fantastic pics again there Lee. I would happily sit through an entire trip report of your pics :thumbsup2
We have collected the throws for a couple of years now and have 3 different ones. One we have on our bed, one I framed and hung on our bedroom wall and the other is a Christmas one that comes out at - errr - Christmas. :goodvibes
And we love DTD at night. Its such a fun place to be and a good change from the parks.
We have pics on that Tigger bench every year - its cool to see how the kids grow each time we take it.
Cant wait for the next update

Who is Miko then?

Some furry Racoon from Pocahontas :confused: I don't think I even remember too well as I am doubting myelf now :rotfl:

Great update Lee! Lovely photos, as always.

We have collected the throws for a couple of years now and have 3 different ones. One we have on our bed, one I framed and hung on our bedroom wall and the other is a Christmas one that comes out at - errr - Christmas. :goodvibes

We have pics on that Tigger bench every year - its cool to see how the kids grow each time we take it.

If you have time at any point, could you post a pic of the throws you have? The Xmas one is a fleece isn't it, as opposed to woven (?)

We also do the Tigger bench every year. :thumbsup2 It was the first Disney pic DD and I ever had taken of us and think that pic of shows DD with no front teeth :rotfl:if I remember correctly.

Next update is to wrap up this report. It's taken sooooooooo loooooong to do!!

Some furry Racoon from Pocahontas :confused: I don't think I even remember too well as I am doubting myelf now :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

pocahontas.jpg

Oh cool Torsie. I just saw this. I didn't see it the pc today when you posted so didn't notice the pic. Thanks for that.

He was very cute. Check how DD is looking at him for her autograph lol

No we haven't, Poly as at the top of the list though...would you recomend it?

For me it was a no brainer because I love the Polynesian. We want to do it again this year and it's a choice between the GF and WL with AKL in the running too. Looking at some other people's photos, the GF is very similar in terms of the type of picture (similar scenes on the beach and outdoors) and while this makes it a tough contender with the Poly, it may be a little too similar for us having done the one we did last year.

Have a look at this thread. There are plenty sample pics posted. I have linked you to the last page so you can page back, the reason being that the info in the first post is outdated and can be misleading if you start there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703832&page=164

Thanks Lee....I can always rely on you for the useful link:thumbsup2

It's going to be a tough choice but I think I am going to book this for my family too.

I have just read through your trippie again to reread about the resort and to catch up to this point :goodvibes. Looks like you have had an amazing time so far, especially with MNSSHP and all that candy. DD's costume was also really pretty. Also love all the food pics, epsecially from POFQ's food court, i'm making mental lists already popcorn::
Looking forward to the next instalment :thumbsup2

I have just read through your trippie again to reread about the resort and to catch up to this point :goodvibes. Looks like you have had an amazing time so far, especially with MNSSHP and all that candy. DD's costume was also really pretty. Also love all the food pics, epsecially from POFQ's food court, i'm making mental lists already popcorn::
Looking forward to the next instalment :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading Taylor. I can't believe people are still bothering to come back to this TR it's taken so long! :scared1: Then next instalment is just the final wrap and it's actually half typed up on Word already. Just a case of gettng it finished and posting. I promised Torsie and looking at her ticker, need to get a move on :rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of your TR - I really enjoyed it. It was detailed (which I like!) and had lots of great photos - really nice ones in there, I especially liked the AKL ones and some of your moving shots too :thumbsup2

Your DD clearly had an amazing time. It is interesting what you say about her behaviour towards characters - my DD1 will be 10 when we go and I really don't know how she'll be. I know my 7 year old will still be enthralled. DD1 is quite a sweetie though so I am sure she'll still be captured by the magic of it all.

I bet you both can't wait to go back pixiedust:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts