And at Last I See...Walt Disney World! A May/June 2017 PTR *New TR Link 7/4*

Your plans sound good! I really enjoyed BOG dinner, especially the strawberry cupcake. Also loved Via Napoli!

Mini Update

Hi there! I'm afraid all I have today is a little mini update. Now that we are 77 DAYS :jumping1:away from this graduation extravaganza, things are starting to get real! We make our FP+ reservations at the end of this month, which means we are getting REALLY close!

Last weekend, my aunt and cousin came for a visit to watch my dance competition. While they were here, we, of course, talked about our trip. We finally booked our room at Universal through Undercover Tourist. We'll by staying at the Loews Royal Pacific Hotel for two nights before moving over to Pop.:thumbsup2

We also bought our tickets for the House of Blues Gospel Brunch.:cool1: We're really excited about this, as it's something we've never done before. We'll be going here on the first non-travel day of our trip.

We also decided to cancel our ADR at Chef Mickey's. We decided that we didn't want to have an ADR in WDW on our last night in Universal, just in case there are still things we want to do at Universal. Chef Mickey's is also kind of expensive, so cancelling it is also a money-saver. :thumbsup2

I think that's all I have for now. I'm trying to get pictures of all the shirts I've bought together, and I will for sure have an update when we book our FPs.

Have a magical day, everyone! :wave:

Last edited:

I noticed we're going to be in Disney at the same time, so I had to follow along! :goodvibes As others mentioned before, your plans look great; I adore Be Our Guest and Via Napoli is awesome as well!

Sounds like your plans are coming together! Probably a smart idea to cancel Chef Mickey's, and like you said it will save you money!

I Might Have a T-Shirt Problem...
Hey, y'all! I finally got my act together and figured out how many shirts I've bought for this trip so far. And I have to say, I think I have a problem. I've already bought a bunch, and we're still planning to get at least a couple more.

I think I have a Disney shirt addiction. :laughing:

I bought most of these shirts on Etsy, so I'll try to include the name of the shop with each of them. I'm really excited about all my shirts for this trip and am excited to share them with y'all! :thumbsup2

IMG_1580.JPG
This one we got from the Etsy shop PixieDustTees. Mom also got one, but I think hers is like a coral-y/orange-ish kind of color.

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

I ordered this one from KrazyHeartStudios on Etsy. It's a Comfort Colors tank top. :thumbsup2 Mom isn't big on monograms, so this one is just for me.

IMG_1583.JPG

I ordered this one from CarolinaDuckImage on Etsy. This tank top is super soft, and I'm really excited to wear it to WWoHP! :cool1:

IMG_1584.JPG

This is from EverAfterTees on Etsy. I'm really glad I ordered this when I did, considering that Disney has now announced the end of Wishes. I'm still wearing this shirt, though, if only because of the nostalgia factor!

IMG_1585.JPG

This one was actually a Christmas present that we ordered off of redbubble.com. Mom and I are big Once Upon a Time fans, and I searched and searched to find a "Captain Swan" shirt that I liked!

IMG_1588.JPG

This shirt just arrived yesterday! I ordered it from SofieDofie on Etsy. It's a comfort colors shirt that I am SO excited to wear in the parks this summer!

That's all I have for now. We are ordering a graduation Mickey shirt for all four of us soon, and I'll post pictures of those once we get them. I'm also hoping that my mom's BFF can help me make a Star Wars shirt (because she's super crafty like that).

Hope everyone's day is full of pixie dust!:tink:

I Might Have a T-Shirt Problem...
Hey, y'all! I finally got my act together and figured out how many shirts I've bought for this trip so far. And I have to say, I think I have a problem. I've already bought a bunch, and we're still planning to get at least a couple more.

I think I have a Disney shirt addiction. :laughing:

I bought most of these shirts on Etsy, so I'll try to include the name of the shop with each of them. I'm really excited about all my shirts for this trip and am excited to share them with y'all! :thumbsup2

View attachment 225620
This one we got from the Etsy shop PixieDustTees. Mom also got one, but I think hers is like a coral-y/orange-ish kind of color.

View attachment 225621

View attachment 225622

I ordered this one from KrazyHeartStudios on Etsy. It's a Comfort Colors tank top. :thumbsup2 Mom isn't big on monograms, so this one is just for me.

View attachment 225623

I ordered this one from CarolinaDuckImage on Etsy. This tank top is super soft, and I'm really excited to wear it to WWoHP! :cool1:

View attachment 225624

This is from EverAfterTees on Etsy. I'm really glad I ordered this when I did, considering that Disney has now announced the end of Wishes. I'm still wearing this shirt, though, if only because of the nostalgia factor!

View attachment 225625

This one was actually a Christmas present that we ordered off of redbubble.com. Mom and I are big Once Upon a Time fans, and I searched and searched to find a "Captain Swan" shirt that I liked!

View attachment 225626

This shirt just arrived yesterday! I ordered it from SofieDofie on Etsy. It's a comfort colors shirt that I am SO excited to wear in the parks this summer!

That's all I have for now. We are ordering a graduation Mickey shirt for all four of us soon, and I'll post pictures of those once we get them. I'm also hoping that my mom's BFF can help me make a Star Wars shirt (because she's super crafty like that).

Hope everyone's day is full of pixie dust!:tink:
It's okay I have a Disney shirt problem too :rotfl: Cute shirts!

If that means you have a shirt problem. Then I have a shirt problem as well! That will be one of my next steps with PT planning!

Following along! I wanted a Disney trip for my high school graduation too.
Your plans look great. Via Napoli is great and I don't really like thin crust pizza but it's so good.
img_1580-jpg.225620

I wanted to get this one before our last trip. I'm getting it for next trip for sure.

img_1584-jpg.225624

This one is so cute too!

Love all your shirts!! I think my favorites are the first one and the "Make a wish" one!!

Thanks! I was so excited about the Wishes shirt that I bought it immediately!

Following along! I wanted a Disney trip for my high school graduation too.
Your plans look great. Via Napoli is great and I don't really like thin crust pizza but it's so good.

I wanted to get this one before our last trip. I'm getting it for next trip for sure.

This one is so cute too!

The MK attractions one is one of my favorites, as is the Wishes one! I'm really glad I bought the Wishes one, especially now that the show itself is coming to an end.

I love your shirts, the teal one with the monogram is my favorite!

Thanks! That's one of my favorites, too, and it's a comfort colors shirt, which just makes it that much better!

FP+

Happy Fast Pass Day, everyone!! Mom and I got up early this morning and booked our FP+! It's hard to believe that it's already time for that, and it means we're really getting close now! Before I get into the details of our FP+, there was one change to our plan. With all the craziness of Pandora and the extension of AK hours, we decided to switch our AK and Epcot days for the sake of sleep and sanity.

So, without further ado, this is our plan, with all FPs and ADRs included!:cool1:

Day 1: Road trip to Orlando!

Day 2: House of Blues Gospel Brunch 10:30am; Islands of Adventure

Day 3: Universal Studios

Day 4: Universal Studios and/or Islands of Adventure; drive to WDW

Day 5: Magic Kingdom
Space 12:05p-1:05p
Meet Mickey 1:10p-2:10p
7DMT 3:50p-4:50p
Be Our Guest 5:05p

Day 6: Rest day; pool/Disney Springs/Boardwalk
Beachs and Cream 7:00pm

Day 7: Animal Kingdom (We don't have any FP+ booked for this day because we have to add a ticket day once we get to WDW.)
Tusker House 10:45am

Day 8: Epcot
FEA 11:30a-12:30p
Via Napoli 1:15p
Character Spot 3:20p-4:20p
Mission:Space 4:35p-5:35p

Day 9: Magic Kingdom
CRT 8:05a
Splash 12:05p-1:05p
BTMRR 1:55p-2:55p
Space 4:05p-5:05p

Day 10: DHS
TSMM 12:30p-1:30p
Star Tours 1:35p-2:35p
ToT 3:30p-4:30p

Day 11: Blizzard Beach

Day 12: Magic Kingdom
7DMT 11:50a-12:50p
Kona 2:00pm
BTMRR 3:30p-4:30p
Space 4:55p-5:55p

Day 13: Disney Springs for shopping and lunch; drive to Tallahassee

Day 14: Drive home :sad:

This morning we were also able to complete online check-in for our stay at Pop.:banana: We are so excited for this trip, and it will definitely be here before we know it!

That's all I have for now. Hope everyone's day is filled with pixie dust! :tinker:

Joining in!!

Love, love, love this PTR and mini-PTR and mini-TR! And your shirts! Everything planning-wise looks wonderful, I'm so excited for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter