Anchorage Alaska Question

kccmommy

Mouseketeer
Dsil and Dbil just moved to Anchorage, Alaska. For Christmas we usally get them a gift card to go out to eat, but when I look online to find what restaraunts might be available, I can't find anything there. What are gift card ideas for Anchorage? Thanks!

I know I ate at an Outback Steakhouse in Anchorage a few years ago...you might want to double check at their website to see if it's still open.

I would get them gift certs that have online in additional to brick and mortars. How about Lands End, Colombia, EMS, Dicks-basically places where they can buy good warm clothes, boots,etc.

Try Simon & Seaforts. I had a terrific dinner there a few years back. Great seafood with a great view. King crab legs like you wouldn't believe.

I know they have Wal Mart! There was a TGI Fridays, an Applebees, a Lone Star Steakhouse, and a Golden Corral near our Midtown Anchorage hotel last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!