Anaheim vacation rental question ...

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
So, am I allowed to ask opinions and/or experiences about a specific vacation rental company? I'm wondering about Suite Escapes Vacation Rentals? Their places look great. We are looking for a minimum 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo or house for a Disneyland trip next April. Any other company suggestions? Otherwise I'll just search through vrbo. We want a heated pool and walking distance to DL. Thanks in advance. I'll delete this if I'm not supposed to ask about specific companies. Thx!

I'm pretty sure Anaheim has banned vacation rentals. I believe owners have some time before they have to stop renting their places out so I would be very careful renting a home/condo for next year.

I'm pretty sure Anaheim has banned vacation rentals. I believe owners have some time before they have to stop renting their places out so I would be very careful renting a home/condo for next year.

Oh, wow!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter