Anaheim Marriott, Hilton Anaheim, Sheraton Park Hotel or Homewood Suites?

twitch

DIS Veteran
I realize that nobody can know the answer to this going forward, as the hotel may change their policies...

but... if I stay one night at the Hilton, go to DL the next day, and then leave at the end of the park day, can I leave my car at the Hilton parking garage, or do I have to move it? If I can leave it, is there an additional charge beyond the $21 from the previous night?

(pre-COVID, the Hilton at Universal let us keep our car in their garage for the next day while we were in the park. Just wondering what pre-COVID practice was at Hilton Anaheim.)

YoDisney

Life Goals=Platinum Castaway Club
stayed @ residence Inn convention ctr & really liked the rooms/jr suites--spacious & relaxing, heard the pool is rooftop but never use as I'm at parks all day. It's not much of a futher walk than sheraton park (where i used to stay but rooms are outdated--for just a bed & shower, it's fine) I generally like to stay btwn the 3: RI/Springhill suites Convention ctr or Hyatt house. sometimes free bfast is a deciding factor too but thats why it's typically a higher price at these places vs sheraton park/anaheim hilton/marriott. But covid times bfast is great--it's packed to go, no more of those buffets (thank god! always a madhouse precovid). last stayed @ springhill suites anaheim maingate for ToD--it's usually cheaper than properties on S.Harbor but i mapped out the walk to DL espalande--30min!

always curious bout anaheim hilton & marriott as those usually come up cheaper than RI/Springhill suites CC but the walk is farther (anything beyond sheraton park is too far for me--the added 8-10min on top of a general 15min walk to DL esplande is a lot. need to save my legs for 12hr park time)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES