Anaheim Marriott, Hilton Anaheim, Sheraton Park Hotel or Homewood Suites?

I realize that nobody can know the answer to this going forward, as the hotel may change their policies...

but... if I stay one night at the Hilton, go to DL the next day, and then leave at the end of the park day, can I leave my car at the Hilton parking garage, or do I have to move it? If I can leave it, is there an additional charge beyond the $21 from the previous night?

(pre-COVID, the Hilton at Universal let us keep our car in their garage for the next day while we were in the park. Just wondering what pre-COVID practice was at Hilton Anaheim.)

stayed @ residence Inn convention ctr & really liked the rooms/jr suites--spacious & relaxing, heard the pool is rooftop but never use as I'm at parks all day. It's not much of a futher walk than sheraton park (where i used to stay but rooms are outdated--for just a bed & shower, it's fine) I generally like to stay btwn the 3: RI/Springhill suites Convention ctr or Hyatt house. sometimes free bfast is a deciding factor too but thats why it's typically a higher price at these places vs sheraton park/anaheim hilton/marriott. But covid times bfast is great--it's packed to go, no more of those buffets (thank god! always a madhouse precovid). last stayed @ springhill suites anaheim maingate for ToD--it's usually cheaper than properties on S.Harbor but i mapped out the walk to DL espalande--30min!

always curious bout anaheim hilton & marriott as those usually come up cheaper than RI/Springhill suites CC but the walk is farther (anything beyond sheraton park is too far for me--the added 8-10min on top of a general 15min walk to DL esplande is a lot. need to save my legs for 12hr park time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter