An upgrade, a lovely bon voyage gift....

bnickle3

Mouseketeer
:wave:

We are off tomorrow for Florida to sail Sunday on the Wonder. Our AAA ta just called to tell me that we've been upgraded from two adjoining Cat. 8's to two adjoining Cat. 5's. It has been such a nasty week, that phone call was a lovely gift.

Thanks to all who responded to my many questions; I know that this trip will be smooth and all the more enjoyable because of the help I received at this site. Thanks again, to all, and have a wonderful week!

Brenda

Enjoy your cruise and congratulations on your upgrade!

I would love to get away myself (The cold is getting harder every year) , but all our vacations are booked till next year.

:wave2:

Congratulations on the upgrade! Boy are you lucky...we've been on four Disney cruises and not once have we been given one...but then again, there's always hope for next year!

Enjoy the upgrade and have a great cruise!!!

Mom from NC:cool:

I know what you mean about the cold weather. My mom took me to lunch today and pointed out that this area is supposed to have snow Monday and Tuesday. While we're gone. On a cruise.
Heh. Actually, winter is my favorite season....mid-thirties to low forties is perfect to me. But a little break is nice, too. *g*

Brenda

Have fun! I hope you get away before the bad weather hits. In mid-MO we have a winter storm watch out for tomorrow evening already! Yuck! Let us know all about your cruise when you get back! We go in May on our first cruise.

Donna

Originally posted by bnickle3
:wave:

We are off tomorrow for Florida to sail Sunday on the Wonder. Our AAA ta just called to tell me that we've been upgraded from two adjoining Cat. 8's to two adjoining Cat. 5's. It has been such a nasty week, that phone call was a lovely gift.Brenda

Awesome upgrade!

:boat: HAPPY SAILING! :boat:

Congrats on your upgrade! It will make a marvelous vacation even more special. Have a great time!

Denae

Have a great cruise and enjoy the upgrade!! Post a picture of yourself on your private verandah when you get back and make us all jeolous!! :teeth:

Hi, :tongue: I'm so happy for you! :Pinkbounc We went on our first DCL cruise in October (3 night wonder) and we also had booked two connecting category 8 rooms, but when we got to the check in desk, the nice lady said that we didn't have those rooms anymore!! Just when I was about to blow my top, (my husband wasn't sure he had his i.d. on the way to the port, so we were already nervous, although he found it after we got there, whew!) anyway, I was already jittery, when she said we didn't have those rooms that I mentioned to her available. She said, would you mind two connecting verandah rooms instead? I was so shocked, (totally didn't expect it!) but of course, thrilled! So we also got moved up to category 5. It was a dream come true! I would love to say that we are heading on another cruise soon, but coming from Alaska, its a costly adventure just to get there, not to mention long journey! So we will put it on the back burner, maybe summer of 2005? I would love to go on the Magic, so we can enjoy more days of sun and fun!! I still love to come to these boards just to read other people's trip reports!! Kelly Powell, Alaskan Disney lover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter