An extra Fast Pass???

TwoCortWort

A Buckeye Disney Princess
I have noticed for the past couple of weeks we have an extra fast pass for 12/24 at Magic Kingdom. We already have our 3 passes planned for that day, and then today I noticed the extra one that is valid to use on 12/24 9a-12a at any of the FP attractions. It's not on any of the other days and it's only for MK on Christmas Eve.

Anyone ever see this? We have had the extra pass granted due to issues in the past with the app and glitches, but never just randomly like this.

Maybe it's Guest Services, being proactive, granting a 4th FP+ because they already know you're going to run into some issues...?
We haven't had issues this time around.

I was only asking because I had never seen this before. But will take it, it's nice to have an extra one to use whenever we feel like it

We received an extra one during our October trip. It was only good for MSEP,which was great!!

We received an extra one during our October trip. It was only good for MSEP,which was great!!

I've been trying to figure out what "select experience at multiple parks" means with fastpass. Is that the same as an extra fastpass as described above? I haven't been to WDW since FP+ started so I don't know if it's normal or not. My dad said that disney granted him and everyone in the group an extra "unlimited" fastpass from guest relations, but that's clearly not what this is. It lists the days we are in town with a time period 6am -6a. I appreciate any input!

Last edited:
I've been trying to figure out what "select experience at multiple parks" means with fastpass. Is that the same as an extra fastpass as described above? I haven't been to WDW since FP+ started so I don't know if it's normal or not. My dad said that disney granted him and everyone in the group an extra "unlimited" fastpass from guest relations, but that's clearly not what this is. It lists the days we are in town with a time period 6am -6a. I appreciate any input!
The wording means that the specific FP can be used at the park of your choosing and for any ride that is on their "selected" list. Sometimes 7DMT or FEA will be one of the disallowed rides. If you are going to AK and Pandora is open, the two Pandora rides may be restricted from that FP.

The wording means that the specific FP can be used at the park of your choosing and for any ride that is on their "selected" list. Sometimes 7DMT or FEA will be one of the disallowed rides. If you are going to AK and Pandora is open, the two Pandora rides may be restricted from that FP.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter