An Engaging and Magical Asian Adventure - Update 9/29 SDL Day 2 Evening

Discussion in 'Other Lands' started by Flossbolna, Aug 2, 2018.

1. NHdisneylover

NHdisneylover DIS Veteran

Yes, I am over a month behind readung updates :rolleyes1 but I just had to comment on this insight---I think it is a really good one and very likely one of the big factors in the levels of all kinds of chronic health issues in the USA.

2. GoofyFan1515

GoofyFan1515 DIS Dad #174

Using my tablet so the full quote didn't show for some reason but I really enjoy all the different Disney castles.

Very shocking :laughing:

Well too late now. ....:faint:

I thought you said it was crowded :confused3

All those choices looked yummy

Quite fitting indeed! :thumbsup2

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. lovealldisney

lovealldisney Lover of all things Disney!

Hi Magdalene! :wave2: Haven't been on the DIS for quite awhile! Sounds like this was an amazing trip! And congrats on getting married! I'm so happy for you! DH and I finally made our Paris/France trip in May! Wonderful time and wonderful country! :love:But alas no Disney Paris for us. That just gives us an excuse to go back!:hyper:

5. GoofyFan1515

GoofyFan1515 DIS Dad #174

Looks like life has been as busy for you as it has been for me. Hope you had a great birthday! :cake: Tried to post here but the DIS was having issues :guilty: so hopefully you got my email. :hug: Hate we missed Michael at DW. Unfortunately the window of opportunity was very limited. :worried:

6. Steppesister

Steppesister DIS Veteran

Just checking to see if you've popped in here. Looks like you are super busy with life, but hoping it's all good things. Miss you!

7. soniam

soniam Wooden leg named Smith...

Finally got to read some of this. Looking forward to the Japan part. We plan to go in 2022. I want to hit Tokyo, Disneyland, Kyoto, Osaka, and Universal and maybe the Miyazaki park. I know, it's pretty far off. I completely get the life getting in the way. I have given up on writing trip reports, because I end up having too many trips between and never get to finish the earlier report:rolleyes1 Oh well. I hope you find time to update on Japan. Thanks for taking the time to write this report.

8. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

Finally able to catch up ! So sorry for the delay.

Married an already have a boyfriend... Girlfriend......

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nice that you could get the whole set.

Best laid plans.... you had to be exhausted!

Apparently they are needed. :crazy2::scared:

Yes he is hey perfect Disney point. Good seeing you Michael! :laughing:

There - All caught up! Hope All is going well in your part of the world. Happy Anniversary! A bit late but hope your last trip to WDW was nice.

Flossbolna likes this.
  9. irene_dsc

irene_dsc DIS Veteran

Checking in, after reading the whole thing (so far)! I love the amount of detail you put into your stories, even though it's unlikely we'll have a chance to use any of your tips!

Flossbolna likes this.