An Easter Trip to Return to the Magic

So excited to read this, as we are traveling with our 6 and 23 month old to YC in August. I haven't told miss 6 about the sand bottom pool, and I know she will love it.

So excited to read this, as we are traveling with our 6 and 23 month old to YC in August. I haven't told miss 6 about the sand bottom pool, and I know she will love it.
Spoiler alert, playing in the sand pool was my sons favorite part of the entire trip!!!

Amazing day at AK! We loved riding the Safari first thing in the morning. We rode twice and in the afternoon the animals weren't as active as first thing. Maybe bribe your son if he does swim lessons and passes you can take him back to the sandy bottom pool ;)

Our next day was our rest day and it started with a 9:15am breakfast at Kona cafe. We took the boat from YC to hollywood studios then transferred to a Poly bus from there. Once we checked in to the restaurant we were seated fairly quickly....the tonga toast is AMAZINGGGG! I know you can get it at Cap't Cooks quick serve for cheaper, but it doesnt come with the strawberry compote and that honestly is what made the dish for me. I also got the wasabi bloody mary which I didn't care for at all. I couldn't taste any wasabi and the ratio of tomato juice to vodka was way off.

Ivi got the platter with 2 eggs, toast, and spam...it was just ok. Tony shared off our plates and also got the pog juice....soooo yummy

After breakfast we grabbed dole whips from pineapple lanai and caught a bus to disney springs where we met up with our friends from the day before. We mostly aimlessly browsed, I got a pair of ears in world of disney and Tony got a set of toy cars and a bag of squirty toys for the bath. We decided we were all hungry around 1:00ish and went to a restaurant in Celebration, FL called town tavern. The food was excellent there! After lunch we all loaded back up into our friends car and drove back to the Yacht Club where everyone changed into their bathing suits to go for a swim in the quiet pool. Tony took his new squirty toys with him and played with them on the stairs (refusing to go in water any deeper than waist high) while everyone else lounged or swam.... around 7:00PM our friends had to head home as they had a 2 hour drive ahead of them and the girls had school in the morning.

Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter