• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Aunt's Dilemma...Update

MaryAunt

Earning My Ears
Thanks to everyone who read and responded to my long post about our planned November Trip...in memory of my late husband, Uncle Jim. I am THRILLED to report that my dear BIL has agreed to the week long stay, instead of 4 days. What is really great is that I was able to get our resort (POR), at the Fairytale Vacation Package rate, and am saving mega bucks! And I got great rates on SWA with non stop flights! So on this sunny first of July, I am one happy auntie!! Next best part will be the day before we leave (Jim's Birthday), when we tell the kids at dinner where we are going!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: MaryAunt

It sounds like things have worked out. I am so happy for all of you and hope you have a very magical time!

Ditto that!
They'll be so excited when you surprise them! Glad you got great prices also. :)

I'm so HAPPY your BIL agreed! :) :) :)

Glad all is working out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter