An American In Paris or....~Charlie, pirates and FEs!

Oh I agree we saw all of DLP but there are other things in Paris and around DLP we want to see. I think you should defiantly be honest. I am partial to DLP because they have my favorite character and she isn't represented at all in the state parks. I love Angel (stitch's girlfriend) and loved that she was in the show and had merchandise with her on it.

I dont know how I missed this!
OMG that Angel was all over the place! i never got into the cartoonson Saturday mornings so had no idea who she really was but the kids knew of her but had no idea!!
We're still joking around about Angel!

I vote for more pictures too, but I LOOOOVE what you have up! Esp the St Petersburg pictures - never imagined it was so colorful.

And how sad is it that my reference point for world geography/culture is totally Epcot-based? Of course that is what I thought of when I saw that Stave Church picture. A friend of mine went to Venice, and when I saw her pictures of St Marks I said, "Oh - they have one of those in Epcot too!"

Tomorrow I will post a few more including Checkpoint Charlie and anything else anyone wants to see.

Ok, i must have missed it, but where can i find these pictures of your trip Rita?

The photos are listed with each day that the event happened, so go to page ona and start scrolling:thumbsup2

Great photos Rita!!!! I wanna see more of everything!!!!!!!!

That Secret Mickey reveal gift is awesome. She put a lot of time into cross stitching that piece. That is the bestest gift!!!!!

Love your pics! Your camera is MUCH better than mine ;)

Just wanted you all to know that more photos, including the ones of Checkpoint Charlie were added this morning. They are once again on the individual days and a bunch at the end.
Thanks for viewing!

Rita--thanks so much for sharing. Your TR took me back in time 30 years to when I lived in Germany. Have to say I felt exactly the same way you did about Paris (very disillusioning to a romantic 17 year old). DH is wanting to take a cruise for our 20th anniversary. Trying to decide between Europe & Alaska. I told him I didn't care as long as it was a Disney cruise :)

Cheryl, I lived in Germany 30 years ago. Where were you? And I didn't like Paris much, either! It was so DIRTY after Germany. . . of course so was Philly, where we landed when we came back stateside, lol.

wdwmickey - pick europe and we can meet:goodvibes Its our 20th anniversary this year, but there's so much uncertainty over jobs with all the Govt cuts I think we'll be getting pizza:rolleyes1

Cheryl, I lived in Germany 30 years ago. Where were you? And I didn't like Paris much, either! It was so DIRTY after Germany. . . of course so was Philly, where we landed when we came back stateside, lol.

We were in Zweibruecken (near Heidelberg). Loved it there and everywhere else I visited. Want to go back EXCEPT to Paris :goodvibes DH and I were stationed in Philly in 1993.

wdwmickey - pick europe and we can meet:goodvibes Its our 20th anniversary this year, but there's so much uncertainty over jobs with all the Govt cuts I think we'll be getting pizza:rolleyes1

Our trip isn't for 2 years, we're just in the beginning planning stages :) This year I think we're having pizza because our anniversary is only a couple days after DD and I get back from Disneyland :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter