An Alphabetical, (Flower and) Garden Variety TR- V is for: Vida la Tucson! TR COMPLETE! (3/14)

Ok!!!! Shocker! Holy cow, I was blown away by Tony’s. Seriously, I’d resisted going here for as long as I’ve been coming here because of long-standing crappy reviews. But this ended up being my favorite meal of the whole trip! At literally the last minute I said to myself, “Self, you’re craving pasta. Let’s try!” I pulled up the walk up wait list but couldn’t join until 11:30 on the dot. Which I did.

I ate like an oinker! Zero shame.
55C369E0-7E40-4757-833A-D3500F4EAA6B.jpegCE7F31F3-7142-4B74-9674-0B15998FE0FD.jpeg97441373-668B-45BE-A40D-EF528619F9F3.jpeg

Haven’t been to Tony’s for years and the last time it was for breakfast but we loved it! I’m definitely going the next time I’m in MK as it’s been getting much better reviews of late. They did a fireworks type party or maybe it was an after hours event that I seem to recall getting great reviews so I will definitely be looking into that just as soon as we are seriously looking at booking a trip. So glad you had a great meal and hey as someone who was brought up to think it was a sin to waste food eating like an oinker sounds like an angelic thing to do :rotfl: :littleangel::thumbsup2

Ok!!!! Shocker! Holy cow, I was blown away by Tony’s. Seriously, I’d resisted going here for as long as I’ve been coming here because of long-standing crappy reviews. But this ended up being my favorite meal of the whole trip! At literally the last minute I said to myself, “Self, you’re craving pasta. Let’s try!” I pulled up the walk up wait list but couldn’t join until 11:30 on the dot. Which I did.

I ate like an oinker! Zero shame.
And I'm not surprised. Tony's has been getting much better reviews of late.
That might be the first positive review I've ever heard for Tony's!
No it's not. Elle and I ate there and it was her favourite meal of the whole trip.

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
Today’s BLACK & WHITE
Here’s some photos for you!
You got some really great ones, too!
Love all the HM ones, of course.
But a couple others really stand out, for me.

C8399907-55BC-4842-AE59-A0A0DF414474.jpeg
My favourite trees. Interesting subject for B&W.
This one is just cool.
While this one is plain creepy! Love it.

It always takes me by surprise how changing from color to black and white changes the feel of a picture. Really like that last lot.
The band photos with just a hint of colour is pretty cool too

Holy cow, I was blown away by Tony’s. Seriously, I’d resisted going here for as long as I’ve been coming here because of long-standing crappy reviews. But this ended up being my favorite meal of the whole trip!
You have the best table in the place.
We ate here in Sept and had the nicest waiter. The food was decent, too. We were staying at WL at the time and the restaurant was convenient. :)

I like the tuba player. He looks very friendly. :)

Really enjoy your pictures. The Black & Whites really are neat. Guess I'll have to see what some of mine look like in that mode.

Decided to end my photo quest with a big, fat splash of color appropriate to the Festival of the Arts.
And you sure got some colourful shots!
Some that stood out for me...
Obviously love this one. :thumbsup2
Hey! It's you!
You look pretty happy for someone's last day at the parks.
Nice shot of you, though. :)
Love the giant tubes of paint.
These are so cool... and so expensive!
Yussss...
That looks really good. Colourful dessert. Perfect for the occasion.
Looks like he should be working at the DMV... :rolleyes:
Talk about your trip down memory lane!

That was nice to be at opening day for Festival of the Arts. We missed it last year because I messed up the reservation, but we will be there in February. :)

Did you have any festival food that was really good?

I love all your colorful photos! I agree, the black and white ones are really neat. Especially the ones focusing on "classic Disney" - seems so appropriate.
I hope your knee is feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter