Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,
I'm wondering whether you would make me a few name fills. I am wanting to print them out as an A3 size.

The first 2 are of Miami Heat and the names are Joshua and Kyenan (2 separate ones please)

Then I'm wanting the name Daddy. Could this please be of Craig Lowndes V8 Supercar. His latest car has the Red Bull logo on it.

Thank you so much for your time & talents doing this.

This is perfect! If you have anything with Harry Potter he can add it to the box as part of the gift. That is what she really wants to see. He is surprising her with a day at Universal as part of their honeymoon. He wants to give her the gift on their first date anniversary next week. The ticket by itself is awesome but if there is something you have with Harry Potter on it and have time to make that would be great!

Thanks!!!

Here are a couple of choices. If you see anything else you might like, feel free to ask. I have lots of Harry Potter items.

elissa_ticketharrypotter_zps821dc9fc.jpg

elissa_univ_harrypotterinvite_zpsf43a95ca.jpg

Hi Amy,

Not sure if this is a silly question or not - but you consider Marvel non-Disney or Disney related? I am looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy name fill that either says "Happy Birthday Simon" or "Simon". Can you do this or can you please refer me to an active DISigner that can?

Thanks so much!

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you had any Indiana Jones Names like the movie title? If so could I please have one with the name Jim. and this written in that same font, On The Greatest Adventure.

Thanks ever so much
Hugs
Lois

Hi Amy,
I'm wondering whether you would make me a few name fills. I am wanting to print them out as an A3 size.

The first 2 are of Miami Heat and the names are Joshua and Kyenan (2 separate ones please)

Then I'm wanting the name Daddy. Could this please be of Craig Lowndes V8 Supercar. His latest car has the Red Bull logo on it.

Thank you so much for your time & talents doing this.

I am not sure about the A3 size but these are full size and you can always size them down...

joshua_miamiheatfill_zps9ae2c65f.jpg

kyenan_miamiheatfill_zpsd4898162.jpg

daddy_nascar_craig_lowndes_namefill_zps93f9f6cd.jpg

Hi Amy,

Not sure if this is a silly question or not - but you consider Marvel non-Disney or Disney related? I am looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy name fill that either says "Happy Birthday Simon" or "Simon". Can you do this or can you please refer me to an active DISigner that can?

Thanks so much!

Yes, Marvel is now owned by Disney so this is something that I am unable to help you with. Sorry!

Probably the most active designer doing name fills is Mandy (absolut_mandy) but you could also just post a general thread if you wish asking any of the designers to help.

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you had any Indiana Jones Names like the movie title? If so could I please have one with the name Jim. and this written in that same font, On The Greatest Adventure.

Thanks ever so much
Hugs
Lois

Indiana Jones is also owned by Disney so sadly I will be unable to help you with your request. Sorry!

Hi Amy,

I have seen your Skylanders Printables and they are fabulous. What is even more fabulous is that you provide them to us for free!! THANK YOU. I am doing a party for my nephew in 3 weeks and I would love to get some of your printables. I'm not all that familiar with Skylanders but I know there are several different groups of them. the printables I'm interested in are the blue ones. My nephew is ENZO and he is turning 6. If you could work up one of each of your blue Skylander designs with his name and age on it, that would be fantastic. Do you happen to have a printable that is a banner with pennants that we print and put together? if so I would love that too, Again, thank you so much!

Thank you anyway Amy, I didn't realize Indiana Jones was owned by Disney. I need to buy stock in that company.

Hugs
Lois

I saw your post #2359 that had several designs on it. I am looking for some Skylander party items. I love the circle design. I am unfamiliar with the various Skylander groups but the colors we are using for my nephew's party is the light blue theme with accents of Lime green. My nephew's name is ENZO and he will be turning 6 years old. I'm not sure what all you have in the way of Skylander items but if you could make me one of each, I would love it. Most of them can be generic with no name but if you could, could you please use his name on the invitation, circle design that is associated with the post number I mentioned and I'm thinking I saw some kind of tag or ticket that had a name and age on a separate post. Also, I don't think I've seen a pennant type banner for this theme but have seen other themes where you have done those. Could you do one for me, with no name or age on it? I wrote an earlier post but wasn't sure how this board works since I'm a newbie and was afraid that you wouldn't see that post since I didn't reply directly to you. Thank you so much for the work that you do. Your designs are awesome!

Hi Amy,

I have seen your Skylanders Printables and they are fabulous. What is even more fabulous is that you provide them to us for free!! THANK YOU. I am doing a party for my nephew in 3 weeks and I would love to get some of your printables. I'm not all that familiar with Skylanders but I know there are several different groups of them. the printables I'm interested in are the blue ones. My nephew is ENZO and he is turning 6. If you could work up one of each of your blue Skylander designs with his name and age on it, that would be fantastic. Do you happen to have a printable that is a banner with pennants that we print and put together? if so I would love that too, Again, thank you so much!

I saw your post #2359 that had several designs on it. I am looking for some Skylander party items. I love the circle design. I am unfamiliar with the various Skylander groups but the colors we are using for my nephew's party is the light blue theme with accents of Lime green. My nephew's name is ENZO and he will be turning 6 years old. I'm not sure what all you have in the way of Skylander items but if you could make me one of each, I would love it. Most of them can be generic with no name but if you could, could you please use his name on the invitation, circle design that is associated with the post number I mentioned and I'm thinking I saw some kind of tag or ticket that had a name and age on a separate post. Also, I don't think I've seen a pennant type banner for this theme but have seen other themes where you have done those. Could you do one for me, with no name or age on it? I wrote an earlier post but wasn't sure how this board works since I'm a newbie and was afraid that you wouldn't see that post since I didn't reply directly to you. Thank you so much for the work that you do. Your designs are awesome!

Here are your requested designs... I went ahead and did the whole set.

enzo_skylandersbagtopper_zpse8eda979.jpg

enzo_skylandersbannertriangle_zpse7a4625b.jpg

enzo_skylanders_zps058f1ff2.jpg

enzo_skylandersgifttag_zps7a4ddd5f.jpg

enzo_skylanderscandy_zps36474e33.jpg

enzo_skylanderswaterbottle_zps9634469e.jpg

enzo_skylandersround_zpsaf9bc3aa.jpg

enzo_skylandersinvite_zps61bf9e22.jpg

enzo_skylanderslanyard_zps718fc95a.jpg

Marion - I will send you a pm as well, but please close this thread as it is over the 250 page mark. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter