Amy & Alec - 12/9/08 - Escape at WP & Disneymoon - Updated 9/7 Wedding Newsletter

You'r dress is stunning, you look so beautiful in it, looks like it was made for you :cutie: I bet you can't wait to see his face!

I agree - the 3rd picture is my favorite for how to wear your hair! :bride:

What is it with men who want us to leave our hair down? Mine is doing that too! :confused:

BTW - You look gourgeous in that dress!! :)

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments ladies! :goodvibes I really appreciate the feedback! I don't know what I would do without you all, :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: because DF says "I dunno" to everything wedding related! :rotfl:

So this is the look I was going for with my hair...

jessica-simpsons-wedding-hair.jpg

I know, it is Jessica Simpson, but she does have great hair! :lmao:

So I think instead of only taking a little bit back I am going to do a full half-up with the hair. That way my hair will stay behind me and will not ruin the neckline of the dress! BUT I will still have my hair somewhat down. I don't know if that makes sense....:rotfl2:

Anyway, I have finished my wedding newsletter for my guests. I felt like even though this is an intimate wedding people need to know what is going on when we go down there, how to use the Magical Express, when the welcome dinner is, etc. I took the inspiration from another DIS bride. I don't remember who, I am sorry! Here it is:

Amy108-1.jpg

Amy109-1.jpg

Amy110.jpg

Amy111-1.jpg

Thanks for reading! :earsboy:

Your newsletter looks AWESOME- very professional and sharp looking! Great work! I love the pictures you added:goodvibes

AMY OMG YOUR GOWN!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Love the lace girl!!! It fits you perfect OMG I love it!!! Use that hairdo you have posted..it is perfect for that dress!!! You are going to be flipping beautiful!

The newsletters are amazing! Great job!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

I sent out my newsletter. Hope everyone thinks its ok. I keep crossing things off my list to do and I keep having to add more!

I did book Randy for our pictures. I had heard so many good things about him that I just had to do it. It was either Randy or the Epcot pictures because we couldn't do both, and I thought that having beautiful pictures of the wedding would be so much better than pics in Epcot. Randy does such a beautiful job that I think I would like to have those pictures of my wedding day to treasure! So now, no Epcot shoot, just RANDY! :goodvibes

I have nothing else really new to report, but I am going in for my alterations on October 11 and I am still working on the planning worksheet, although it is due soon!

Anyway, I have finished my wedding newsletter for my guests. I felt like even though this is an intimate wedding people need to know what is going on when we go down there, how to use the Magical Express, when the welcome dinner is, etc. I took the inspiration from another DIS bride. I don't remember who, I am sorry! Here it is:

Amy108-1.jpg

Amy109-1.jpg

Amy110.jpg

Amy111-1.jpg

Thanks for reading! :earsboy:[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I love it & this is totally what I want to do. May I ask if you have a template or how you did this?

Congrats everything looks great!

Subscribing

You look beautiful in your dress!!

Your newsletters are so professional looking..

Can't wait to read more!!

Everything looks great! I am just starting to plan an escape wedding for Dec2010 (I know it's way far out) but was just thinking tonight about colors. I had originally wanted pinks and greens (almost tropical bc we're planning on Sunset Point) but then since it's around the holidays :santa: I was wondering if I should change... anyways I love the pink and red together it looks great! I think your dress is gorgeous as well! The newsletter is great... as Anna2984 asked earlier... how did you do this... do you have a template? Great job with everything!

Adelia

OMG I am so sorry I have not posted in so long! I have been so busy with work! Please forgive me! :flower3:

Well, coming up on a week til the wedding!!! We leave on Saturday for Disney. We're checking in to the POP for 1 night and then heading on over to the GF for 10 nights! I am so excited. :banana:

Not really anything new to report. Here are few updated details:

Cake: Top Layer - Chocolate chip cake with buttercream filling. Bottom Layer - Chocolate chip cake with peanut butter filling :cool1:

Flowers: I decided to get a boutenniere for my FIL and a corsage for Alec's stepmother. But then I found out just yesterday that she isn't coming...:headache: so I have sent an email off to the planner to ask her if I can be refunded for the corsage...but I doubt they will be able to since I have paid for everything already.

Rings: I bought a very nice ring at Kay Jewelers. I hated the one that came with my ring, so even though this one doesn't totally go, I will love to wear it by itself!
530648904_MV_PD.jpg

I also had a really tiny bridal shower...i mean tiny...with 5 friends...here are a couple pics from that!

Amy170.jpg

Amy175.jpg

the assembly of my bow hat :rotfl2:
Amy185.jpg

Amy187.jpg

I'll try and post once more before I leave, but I promise to report when I get back!!!!!!!!

Amy108-1.jpg

Amy109-1.jpg

Amy110.jpg

Amy111-1.jpg

Thanks for reading! :earsboy:

Awesome! I love it & this is totally what I want to do. May I ask if you have a template or how you did this?

Congrats everything looks great![/QUOTE]

I actually didn't use a template. I don't have any cool software on my laptop so I just used Microsoft Word! :laughing: It took forever to space everything out! I wished I was still in school so I could use the cool software there!!! Sorry, I didn't help one bit! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter