America's got Talent

I love Darci and think she's great! She reminds me so much of Terry Fator! My DH and I just recently saw him and he puts on a great show!

Watching now...

Simon has a serious blind spot when it comes to Sara and Hero. Hope that doesn't influence the voters too much.

Darci is adorable but not million dollar adorable. Her finale act was just ok. All of her characters have the same exact voice and shtick (they have a crush on a judge). I get the impression she's got the popular vote and at this point as long as the winner isn't a singer, I'm fine.

I love Preacher but his finale set wasn't his strongest. Have to agree with the judges that this guy needs a tv show stat.

Last edited:
He was horrible tonight.
I have loved every one of his other performances, but last night wasn't that good. I was that guy that he mentioned at the end...come to think of it, my whole house was.
Darci was beyond awesome last night. She inspired me to vote, so I voted as much as I could.

I must be too old...I don't get Preacher! I don't find him funny at all. I find him to be very frenetic. But, I'm probably not his target audience. I love Darci. That's some serious talent there. And I really enjoy the red head singer...can't remember his name, but I like him.

I have loved every one of his other performances, but last night wasn't that good. I was that guy that he mentioned at the end...come to think of it, my whole house was.
Darci was beyond awesome last night. She inspired me to vote, so I voted as much as I could.

I agree with you regarding Preacher. I think he does have star potential, but last night really wasn't good.

Yes! Darci was amazing!! Basically keeping track of 3 voices, plus singing a duet. She is so talented. I voted in this show for the first time ever.

I usually don't care enough to vote in most shows. Only time I ever voted in DWTS was for Donald Driver and then twice in American Idol - Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert.

I do like Darcy but last year a little kid won (who wasn't even that good!) and was hoping for a change this year- I love light balance and I like Chase- I think he is really talented.

My husband and I were talking about this over the weekend. There are too many singers and TOO many sob stories. Ugh. At this point - the finals - it really should be only about the talent.

I totally agree. They keep saying this is the most talented season, but they say that every year, and I'm not buying it. Too many mediocre acts boosted by a sad story. And I like seeing acts other than singing.

I hope Darci wins. She can use the money for college.

I"m another one that doesn't get all the praise for Preacher. I didn't think it was funny at all and not only this time either.

Yes I was impressed that Darci couldn't keep all her voices straight. I appreciate how much hard work it must be for those dancers to do what they do too.

I think Simon is really getting to be a softy...lol I miss his American Idol days.

I voted for Darci, Light Balance and the dancers with the props. I think they'd all be great for a Vegas show, as the judges said. The singers aren't doing it for me this year. I do like the deaf singer. Wow--her appearance has changed since the audition, am I right???

Ack!! 30 minutes left in my two big summer finales - AGT and Big Brother and our satellite went out. It hasn't rained in two weeks and tonight we get thunderstorms. Curse you Directv!

ETA...it's back on. I missed about 15 min. Fingers crossed for Darci!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter