American Idol!!!

Lola

<font color=blue>I will not gain the Freshmen 15!<
A friend of mine is on the show American Idol. My friends and I have been voting since the phone lines opened, and would love it if you all helped and voted for him too!! The toll-free number to call is 1 866 IDOLS 05. And to find out more about the show and my friend, just visit www.idolonfox.com or click here to visit his page. Thanks a lot guys!

Hurry! The polls close at 12:00AM eastern time!

Wasn't someone kicked off for lying about their age?

Yehh .. the guy said he was 23, when in reality, he was 29.

Who got kicked off? I didn't get to watch all of it tonight....

I believe the idea is to vote for someone I think has talent. Tell your friend to go to college and develop a career that does not involve singing!
Only a couple of "singers" tonight had even a minimal amount of talent, worst group yet.

I couldn't listen to a few of them LOL!!!

Cris, I know what you mean. I had to mute a few times, it was so painful and embarassing. I think Simon was right on tonight.

He was the one who sang I Swear? If I remember correctly, it was an ok performance, a bit rushed. I thought last week's group was much better....

Unfortunately, I can't/couldn't vote. :(

I agree...last weeks group was by far the best!

I was laughing SOOO hard at the beginning when Randy was about to hit Simon...that was too funny!

I wish they would do voting online...they woudl get soo many more responses...I tried to call last week and couldn't get thru

I think after the first guy went and did an average job (not close to star quality, but not as bad as some) and got ripped, plus the judges fight caused everyone to be on edge. They were all so tense I thought they were going to pop. I think that's why we got so many awful performances. What'd we have, 2 or 3 actually cry? And a lot of them are so young. I felt kind of bad that they couldn't give their best performances under those circumstances. I guess it's their first lesson in learning to deal with big-time performance anxiety.

Did anyone see the show last nite? Ryan was horrible!!!! It looked and sounded like she was on some type of drugs. I think she is going to be eliminated. Simon, Paula and Randy were speechless. Did you see the look on their faces!!!??!!Can't wait to see the show tonite/.

There were several of them that were a bit "off" last night. It will be interesting to see who is voted off. I think Ryan will stay on though because of her whole look and past performances.

So which one are you wanting us to vote for? The only guy I like is Justin. I missed the first boot tonight... who was it? I am glad AJ FINALLY got booted, but Ryan also deserved it... she WAS horrible last night!

Ryan was AWFUL last night. And AJ wasn't too hot either. Justin & Tamyra are the best ones, IMO.

I LOVE Christina! Not, because she is from Miami, but because she is very good!;) I cannot believe that Ryan Starr is STILL in the running!:rolleyes:

Too bad only one had to go last night... I agree that Ryan's time is almost up! I'm a little put off by Justin's ego... it's starting to emerge and it is waaayyy too early in his career for that to be happening. I'm pulling for Tamyra - she's the whole package. Was it just me or did everyone sound a little tired on Tuesday? Maybe next week everyone will be recharged and a bit more peppy. You can bet I'll be tuning in!
-MrsAPalm

Don't you think Justin's ego has gotten a little bit too big? I liked him at first, but his performance Tuesday wasn't very good. And I can't stand the way he tries to look so sexy and sing to the camera. I think Tamyra and Kelly are the best by far!

I was so glad AJ got voted off last night. He seems like a really nice kid and his voice is fine, but he is not even close to as good as some of the others.

I am glad Ryan is still there. I think she has something and this past performance was awful for her, she was really off. But in the past, she has rocked.

Kelly is my favorite and I think she is awesome. Tamyra would be my other choice. Justin is way to cocky and his voice is only so so. RJ has a better voice than Justin. Justin is a great performer with a not so great voice. And personally, I don't find him attractive in the least. JMHO.

Love the show though! :)

Kamy

I thought Kelly did the best last time. I can't believe that I've been watching this! Now I have to see who wins. The girl that sang Janis Joplin's song, just didn't put enough energy into it! It'll be interesting to see who gets axed next time!:D

I think Tamyra, Justin and Kelly are by far the best.

The others are all good, just not in the same class as those three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter