American girls

Seeana07

Why is my Reflection some one I dont know?
Anyone ever have American girls when they were younger?

you mean like the dolls and the books????
yeah i did i had a ton of them

yeah omg im soo totally flipped out i saw online that there was a new doll thats like from the 70s and thats totally my time period

i used to be over obsessive with molly when i was little but that was it i never really got into it and got the doll just the books

I have Kristian. Kristian doesn't look like me though. Isn't the point of Amercian Girls to have a doll that looks like you? -.- If that was so, they should have gotten me Molly instead.

I have my own doll that's not one that is the historical collection.
her name is Sydney. and I have a bitty baby too named Erin.

I used to have a bitty baby, can't remember her name though, plus i lost her -_-​

I just went on the website for all times and they have a doll from the 70's here lets be real my mom was born in the 50's she was almost all grown up by then. But I do guess with all those younger girls that would be great. Well I have 3 of them and I know the Kit movie is coming out soon and my mom promised to get me Ruth, ok so here I go I have Kit, Marisol which was the doll of I think 2005 and I got in Febuary this year a American Girl Doll today which is like create your own I think. I know I'm old for collecting them but I just love them

I never had any American Girl dolls.
I was more of a Magic Attic Club dolls kinda girl.

Between me and my sister we have:

(I may sound spolied, but I really am not.)

American Girl Dolls:

Elizabeth
Samantha
Kirsten
Molly
Felicity
Kit

Bitty Babies:

Blonde hair, pail skin baby
Brown hair, pail skin baby
Asian baby
Blone haired bitty baby twins

*Some were gifts from different family members, others me nd my sister bought ourselves.

I think they are getting ridiculous because now they aren't really amking new dolls, they are just changing the hair and eye colors and calling them a different doll. :confused3

I tottallly agree with Lizbon they are whats the use use of just doing that so some little girl want both other than make the parents broke????????

I have Nellie, Felicity and Elizabeth.

I really want the '70s Julie doll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter