american girl horse and carriage

mrszrw

Mouseketeer
anyone know of a company that makes horse and carriages that fit 18in dolls. DD5 wants the set she saw in the AG catalog for $298. there is no way that is happening in this house. she said it doesn't have to be just like the one in the catalog, she just wants a carriage for the horse she already has (from target)

Maybe you could check a craft show and see if any woodworkers there could make one. I'm sure it would be less than $300. That would be a "no" in my house too!

I saw a woodmaker style one on ebay and now it is gone. I was hoping the person had them on ebay all the time.

Check the horse catalog Country Supply. They carry horse products but have a gift area in the back for all horse lovers. They offer free shipping and I love the products.

Or bring your DD out here and she can ride my horses all day long!

That was dd's big gift last year and it is adorable!! So cute and I love all the little details.... but..I bet someone could make one(although around here the wood guys charge almost as much as AG!) I am going to a craft fair tomorrow- if I see the wood guy there I will ask him*he does the beds ect for AG. I'll grab his card too if he is there. :thumbsup2
edit to add I also thought about some of the amish sites- I found a smaller one but I bet if you search you could find a larger one.

tacomaranch said:
Check the horse catalog Country Supply. They carry horse products but have a gift area in the back for all horse lovers. They offer free shipping and I love the products.

Or bring your DD out here and she can ride my horses all day long!
oh my gosh, she would go wild. It is my daughter's dream to own horses. She also wants to be a Marine life trainer. It's all about animals to her. :)

thanks for the offer to let her ridee your horses all day. She would love it. I just started her in riding lessons but we had to take a break she seems to be having a real hard time this year with allergys and astma.

Sorry no luck at the craft fair. One guy doesn't do wheels the other was too rustic -more simple trucks and puzzles.

Last year, on the American Express wishlist they sold a huge lot of American Girl stuff that included the carriage and horse and 2 dolls. I think it was around $400. If they offer it again this year, I am going to try and get it and then either split the items with someone or resell what she doe not want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter