American Girl Deal

leenie715

Mouseketeer
Just was browsing on American Girl site in the sale section and saw they have the Doll Jewelery book for $5. Started Christmas shopping. :cool1: My daughter has played with the other sets similar to these and has had so much fun with them!!

Yeah it's great when AG has a sale section we started Christmas shopping a month ago on the web sit I got the kit outfit for her for over half off.

Thank you for posting this. I just went and bought some stuff for upcoming birthdays and Christmas.

I just ordered the jewelry book too, along with a sweater, shirt for her and her doll and pj's. Spent $42. Thanks for the heads up!!

Bought some extra jewerly kits for birthday party presents - along with some of the mystery book ($2.00). Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting. I just bought jewerly kits and books for birthdays and Christmas presents. :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter