American Chopper

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Anyone elses DH obsessed with this show? I feel like it has been on the tv for days! I don't get the appeal. :moped:

I used to watch American Chopper all of the time...now I'm filling that time slot with the DIS :) I really liked both Pauly and Vinnie...they always kept me laughing :goodvibes

We all watch it here

actually met the guys last June
they were really cool

Mikey took a minute and singled my oldest DD out to talk to
and Campbo ( however you spell it) spent like 5 minutes discussing matching elbow injuries with my youngest DD

They were all really alot like on TV
we didn't get to see Vinnie he was at a wedding

Jenn Lynn said:
Anyone elses DH obsessed with this show? I feel like it has been on the tv for days! I don't get the appeal. :moped:

oh dear- the appeal- is Vinnie and Pauly Jr.....

well - at least for me it is!

Brandy

will the (insert this weeks bike name) be fisnished on time

Jr and SR screaming matches

Mikey goofing off

Chopper jumped the shark

My DH use to always watch it. I'd sit with him and watch it for a few minutes here and there. Now I find myself watching it when DH is not even home!

My SO is totally obsessed with that show. My best friend is too. For some strange reason I can't picture her on a bike though. She told me she has a major/minor crush on Jr and Sr.:p

I'd rather watch the cooking channel.:p

:)

I went to school with the guys from American Chopper. Their brother, Dan, graduated with me. Mikey was 2 years behind me and Paul Jr. was 2 years ahead of me. Kody, the young guy on the show, lives 5 houses down the street from me. They're good guys, but everyone around here could really care less about the show anymore. The novelty has worn off.

I love watching the show.

I would not ride a bike for a million dollars (well, ok, MAYBE for a million......), but I enjoy seeing the creativity and artistic talent that goes into the design & construction of the choppers.

I also think that OCC is the "stereotypical" American success story. Paul Sr. was a washed up drug & alcohol abuser that started a welding business out of the back of a truck, & that has grown into the incredibly successful enterprise we see today.

Good for him, & he deserves every penny he gets.

PS - I really thought the AOL commercials they made were funny!

Mickey76 said:
:)

I went to school with the guys from American Chopper. Their brother, Dan, graduated with me. Mikey was 2 years behind me and Paul Jr. was 2 years ahead of me. Kody, the young guy on the show, lives 5 houses down the street from me. They're good guys, but everyone around here could really care less about the show anymore. The novelty has worn off.

Not to mention how much bigger Paul Jr.'s head has gotten. Not the same guy he was

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!