• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amber Alert in Colorado - Jessica Ridgeway Murder - They got the monster

I just read that they found this body in a field near an abandoned shack that was near or on her path she would have taken to school Friday morning. Did they not search there Friday or Saturday? I just can't figure out why they would be searching there on Wed, almost a week after she went missing. Unless they did search there previously and the body was not there then. Oh, how horrible this whole situation is.

No, Jessica lived a little over a mile from her school, the body was found 7 miles from her house, 11 miles from where her backpack was found.

Some reporters have said "dismembered", but the police said "not intact". There are coyotes and other wild animals in that area. Hopefully that is what it is...not that it makes the general outcome any better.

Unofficial update: a friend of mines husband is a state trooper and said it is Jessica. But this is not media known :(

the car that they found in Maine/NH is not connected to her. it belongs to a woman who relocated to the area and has a daughter the similar age/looks...

I could cry for that poor baby. :sad1:

I have an 11 year old daughter and this hits a little too close to home for me.

This, and ALL the other children-missing situations, is heartbreaking and sickening. I'll never know what drives someone to do such things. Never.

i have tears in my eyes. this is just totally horrific. i hope the ******* is brought to justice!

My daughter just turned 12 and there are similarities between her and Jessica. My heart hurts for her family and friends.

What kind of person does this? I just don't get how people end up this way and being so horrible..

OMG, this is so sad, my heart and prayers go out to her family. That poor little girl, how could anyone do such an awful act. Hold your children tight.

Unofficial update: a friend of mines husband is a state trooper and said it is Jessica. But this is not media known :(

They said tonight that they cannot tell if it is Jessica until they can do DNA tests. Those results will not be available until tomorrow afternoon.

Then why the heck are you saying anything? People need to learn to shut up. It helps no one to divulge what you don't know for certain and shouldn't even be saying.

The several recent news reports I read BTW, said that it will take at least another day to ID the body.

mdsoccermom said:
Then why the heck are you saying anything? People need to learn to shut up. It helps no one to divulge what you don't know for certain and shouldn't even be saying.

The several recent news reports I read BTW, said that it will take at least another day to ID the body.

It was definitely a bad idea for the previous poster to have said that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter