Amazon Prime Now details

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
Going to be a first time user of Amazon Prime Now during out trip in April/May. Just had a few things I wanted to ask to clarify and get down on paper.

1. I'm leaving from Houston which is about a 2hr flight. Should I put my order in prior to leaving Houston? Maybe at the airport waiting to board?

2. I have the amazon app on my iphone, is that how most of you order? From phone or do you use laptop?

3. I would like to know specifically what I should include in the notes of my order...ie....instructions, name, resort....How detailed should I be so that my package makes it to AKL and waiting for me...hopefully.

4. We will be at AKL but not sure whether Jambo or Kidani. I think I may be requesting Jambo but does anyone have exact address to use for AKL for Prime Now.

Thanks for all the info:)

Going to be a first time user of Amazon Prime Now during out trip in April/May. Just had a few things I wanted to ask to clarify and get down on paper.

1. I'm leaving from Houston which is about a 2hr flight. Should I put my order in prior to leaving Houston? Maybe at the airport waiting to board?

2. I have the amazon app on my iphone, is that how most of you order? From phone or do you use laptop?

3. I would like to know specifically what I should include in the notes of my order...ie....instructions, name, resort....How detailed should I be so that my package makes it to AKL and waiting for me...hopefully.

4. We will be at AKL but not sure whether Jambo or Kidani. I think I may be requesting Jambo but does anyone have exact address to use for AKL for Prime Now.

Thanks for all the info:)
I ordered at the airport and I was flying from CT.
Last year I ordered using the Amazon Prime Now app
It is really clear in the app on how to add an address but definitely look at the AKL thread for specifics about shipping to your resort to get address information
I think you'll need to know which place you're staying before placing the order. Lastly, the inventory changes and is not the full inventory you see on Amazon. If you have really specific needs you may be better off going another route. For example if you really wanted a particular brand of yogurt or orange juice, it may not be available. It is a wonderful service, I'm glad I used it and will likely use it again for this summer's trip. Our groceries were with bell services and we needed to bring them to our room ourselves.

In this particular case, I would wait until you have your room assignment. What are your plans for the day? If it's to go to the parks I would order once you know your room. Definitely use the app on your phone, you can browse now. Just enter the ZIP for AKL. Remember to use their code for your first order. I had to go to the luggage area at CSR to gather my items and not bell services. If you can, you may be able to meet them in the lobby but I haven't tried that. Overall I thought it was a great service and plan to use it again. I like to keep a couple of bottles of smartwater on hand in case of migraines, and it's much cheaper to buy through amazon now than to purchase on site.

I hadn't ever thought about using Prime Now for delivery to Disney World! Thanks for sharing this idea!

I placed my order with them the day before we got to Disney last trip. That way, it arrived (and bell services placed it in our room, putting cold items in the fridge for me) at Pop the afternoon we arrived, when we were at a park.

If you book AKL, you will be either in Kidani or Jambo - they are different booking categories, so you will know which one you are in. You don't need to be at the resort when the delivery is made.

See the sticky for shipping to your resort for the resort address.

There is no need to add chaos at the airport, especially since wifi can be challenging. I beilieve you can order up to 24 hours in advance. We checked our packing list and Amazon now list the night before and submitted with our delivery time. Since I knew our room was not going to be ready right away, nor that we would need anything right away I put 3. Worked out nicely but we were missing things and also received items we did not order. They delivered my missing items and confirmed that I did not pay for the things I did receive in error. Credited me for the things they ran out of and I received more of a refund since there is a minimum of I believe $10. We will use again this year.

Has anyone used Amazon Prime Fresh? I'd be more interested in fresh fruits and a few other things I don't see on prime now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter