Amazon Prime Days - June 21 & 22

belle032

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Just wanted to start a thread for anyone to share any Amazon Prime Day deals over the next 2 days! Feel free to share any fun finds & good deals! :goodvibes

I see Amazon fire kids 8inch tablet is 50% off. Thinking it might be nice to have for the road trip to WDW with a toddler though I hadn’t initially planned to buy a toddler his own electronic device for several years. :yo-yo:

Got the Keurig K-Slim for $50; used a $10 off $50 promo on my Discover card to get it in the end for $40. I also got a laptop case and rat bait station (I live by a river - critters are a constant battle) I had in my cart "saved for later" - those were 20% off.

Also used the $10 credit with $40 GC purchase - turned around and used the GC to buy a Best Buy GC to buy some things at their sale.

I'm still debating a USI stylus for my laptop. One of the more popular ones is 20% off, but I'm on the fence about that - not sure I really need it.

Just got a The Sak crossbody bag I wanted for half the price I was going to pay on their website😊

PRINTS21

(21) free photo prints through Amazon photos. 4x6 or 4x5.3 size

This was listed on our Amazon home page.

I see Amazon fire kids 8inch tablet is 50% off. Thinking it might be nice to have for the road trip to WDW with a toddler though I hadn’t initially planned to buy a toddler his own electronic device for several years. :yo-yo:
Santa brought my oldest a tablet when he was 5 before our Disney trip in 2017. Surprisingly, Santa did the same thing when his younger brother was 4.5 for our trip in 2019.

Great deals on levis shorts and pants. Got three. Also remember other places was going to have great deals also Walmart,target,best buy and way fair.

Got the Keurig K-Slim for $50; used a $10 off $50 promo on my Discover card to get it in the end for $40. I also got a laptop case and rat bait station (I live by a river - critters are a constant battle) I had in my cart "saved for later" - those were 20% off.

Also used the $10 credit with $40 GC purchase - turned around and used the GC to buy a Best Buy GC to buy some things at their sale.

I'm still debating a USI stylus for my laptop. One of the more popular ones is 20% off, but I'm on the fence about that - not sure I really need it.

Thanks for the Keurig info! I'm checking my Discover It card now too!

I got the gift card deal (buy $40, get a promo $10).
Then, I bought a 72 count of Green Mountain K-cups for $15 (that was a steal) and a Avengers 840 piece Lego set for $48 (another steal) - 1st Xmas kid gift.
I thought about a 1/2 price video game for my Xmas starting stash, but decided it will probably be the same price Black Friday week, so that can wait til I decide if we're upgrading our system or not.

Not really shopping much, but if I think it's too good to replicate later and we use it (I asked the spouse about the kcups and he said he loved the dark magic flavor for GM, so I bought it), I am grabbing it.

I may get the 2 months of Paramount + for 99 cents for my kid...but I'm still thinking about that b/c I have a 3 month Safeway prize of Peacock Premium I started Memorial Day, so we already have one extra stream for summer...

Thanks for the Keurig info! I'm checking my Discover It card now too!

The Discover promo came up a day or two ago as I was just looking at things on Amazon, I had to click a banner to apply it to my account. I also saw 25% and 40% off Discover promo banners that same day, but those two said I wasn't eligible when I clicked on them. I'm surprised I got the $10 off $50 - I think I used one like that not too long ago. My Discover card was saved on my Amazon account before all this.

Oh - and it involves having to use points to pay. I only applied $1 worth of points, and got the promo. You don't have to charge the full $50 to your points.

There's a promo where if you buy or reload your Amazon GC balance for $40, you'll get a $10 credit to use within a couple of days.

Did you see any confirmation that you would get the $10 credit? I reloaded but I don't see anything about the credit. Wondering if I did something wrong. I did start from the link that promoted it but I had multiple Amazon pages up and not sure if that messed something up. Or maybe I am just looking in wrong place.

Did you see any confirmation that you would get the $10 credit? I reloaded but I don't see anything about the credit. Wondering if I did something wrong. I did start from the link that promoted it but I had multiple Amazon pages up and not sure if that messed something up. Or maybe I am just looking in wrong place.

Promo credit comes 2 days after the GC purchase, per the terms and conditions.

coupon code: GCPRIME2021

Congratulations on your Prime Day gift card purchase. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two(2)days after shipping.

There's also a new AmEx offer for some users for $10 off $50 at Amazon. I haven't gotten many good offers lately, but I got this one. Don't really need to buy anything else but might have to figure something out LOL

coupon code: GCPRIME2021

Congratulations on your Prime Day gift card purchase. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two(2)days after shipping.

Is this email or on your amazon page? I don't think I saw that anywhere.

Is this email or on your amazon page? I don't think I saw that anywhere.

I saw the disclaimer that you will get the $10 credit in 2 days on the page where you get the option of reloading your GC balance or getting new GCs. I didn't get a specific email about the $10 credit.

My daughter wanted a microphone to sing karaoke in the car on our trip to Disney.
With the a $10 credit, I paid $2.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter