Amazon Grocery Clearance

I am a little confused...:lmao:
I went to the site...but all the stuff (candy) is from different stores...am I looking at the right stuff? Sorry. I never shopped here before:lovestruc

Thanks so much for letting us know about this great deal. I placed a big order for Keurig coffee, too. However, when I put the code in, it only gave me 40% off! Did others get 55% or was it a mistake and only 40% (which is still a great deal)?

I got the 55% off the GM Kenyan AA. The only mistake I noticed people might make is that if they try to type in the search function, it doesn't just return results from inside the clearance section. It returns results from all groceries. So someone might think they were buying something on sale, when in fact they aren't. But since you received at least 40% off, I'm sure this doesn't apply to you. :)

Thanks for the tip. Got some Fratello pods for the Grindmaster and some Coffee People k-cups for the wifes B70.

I was amazed to see Pamela's gluten free chocolate chip cookies! They are truly the only good gluten-free cookies on the market.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter