Amazon Diaper Coupon. Are they ending?

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
A few sites that I've read on line are speculating that they will be stopping the coupons.

A few magazines that I was told had coupons, only have ads and not the pull out card.

So far, all of the ones that I've found expire 3/31/11.

After buying diapers for my DD for almost 17 years, I just found this promotion this month and now it looks like I'm too late.

I've bought 3 cases of 92count size 7 diapers but those won't last too long. :sad2:

They always stop for a couple months then offer promos again. Here's hoping they don't end it all together. Even without coupons, Amazon diapers are still a great deal.

I didn't have one in my latest magazine. :( Hopefully they will be back soon!

Be happy you at least got some! I have been trying to get my hands on those coupons for months! I've subscribed to all the magazines and am still waiting to get any of them. My OB's office is always out and somebody has been raiding stores around here taking the coupons.
I just had a baby 4 days ago and can't get any!

I just heard about this also and have ordered and received my first box and cancelled the subscribe and save like someone in another post said to do. But it sounds like many of you do this numerous times so do you keep signing up for the subscribe and save and cancelling and then do that over and over? I am surprised they would let you do that. Also, I think the coupon says one per customer? I have another cooupon but I'm not sure if I can do it again or if I need to find someone to do it for me. Any clarificaation is appreciated. TIA

I just heard about this also and have ordered and received my first box and cancelled the subscribe and save like someone in another post said to do. But it sounds like many of you do this numerous times so do you keep signing up for the subscribe and save and cancelling and then do that over and over? I am surprised they would let you do that. Also, I think the coupon says one per customer? I have another cooupon but I'm not sure if I can do it again or if I need to find someone to do it for me. Any clarificaation is appreciated. TIA

I ordered for my family (2 under 2!) and my BIL's family (no internet, baby 12 weeks younger than my youngest). I made a new Amazon account for them and didn't see that as "cheating" since they weren't for me.

I also e-mailed my dad, my brother, my best friend and my neighbor sets of codes to order from their Amazon accounts for me. All of them had zero problem doing it to help us out! So it definitely wouldn't hurt to ask someone.

The $10 codes can generally be used on the same account. I used one stacked with 2 of the 20% off codes for a box of diapers and then used another one towards a Britax carseat a few weeks later.

HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter