Amazing Race Update & Open Spot

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
Some teams really need to start. If you are a team that has not started and is currently reading this, send the information on how to get to the Main St. Emporium from the Animal Kingdom entrance. You need to do this by Sunday at 8 pm est to stay in the game. Your team has had 2.5 weeks to figure out what you need to do, and none of you have started. The above message applies to teams C, D, E, F, and H.

Secondly teams at the pit stop will receive their next clue tomorrow. This applies to teams B, G, and J.

Finally, if there is a person who would like to take Meg's place in The Amazing Race, please pm or e-mail me at Trig177@aol.com. I will then send you the needed information to play in the game. Note: you would not have to start at the beginning since team A is already far into the first leg.

I'm confused :confused: I hate being away for long periods of time

If your team is concerned that The Amazing Race is going to take too long, I am definitely shortening it. The race will be as short as possible allowing for all teams that are still competing to stay in the race. So if the reason your team has not started is because of the length of the game, let me assure you that it will not take too long and let me advise you to turn in your directions to the first Route Marker in the next hour and a half.

The Amazing Race is a reality show on CBS. The DIS Amazing Race is a reality game on the DIS board in which teams travel the world in a Disney-themed race. I have already found a person to replace Meg.

The following teams have been eliminated from the race: C, D, E, F, and H.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter