Amazing Adventures of the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats my interview over with now too!

It went really quick and i feel as though i did as well as i could have :)

Thanks again to everyone for their good luck wishes and im sending lots of pixiedust to all those having their interviews tomorrow!

Tuesday interviewees, I have been thinking of y'all ALL DAY!!! I prayed for you this morning, and every time I have a moment to think, I pray again! I know you are all doing MUCH better than you believe, and I know that I will feel exactly the same way tomorrow...nervous as all get out and sure that I blew it! :)

I have to say that my hopes keep building higher and higher every moment of the day! I just feel that there are so many "kindred spirits" here, and that it would be such an honor to get to serve with everyone. Panelist or not, though, we are all "Disney Moms & Dads", folks who are truly passionate about spreading "Disney Magic" in every aspect of our lives, and that has become even more apparent to me these past few weeks. I really am thankful for this opportunity, for so many reasons!

Bushels and pecks of Pixie Dust to all!!!
Love,
TRON :cheer2:

You rock Teronya! Thank you.

Mine is done too---- it was fine. not great, but not bad. I suppose I could be in the running. LOL

GL tomorrow and Thur! Totally pulling for you guys!

Tuesday interviewees, I have been thinking of y'all ALL DAY!!! I prayed for you this morning, and every time I have a moment to think, I pray again! I know you are all doing MUCH better than you believe, and I know that I will feel exactly the same way tomorrow...nervous as all get out and sure that I blew it! :)

I have to say that my hopes keep building higher and higher every moment of the day! I just feel that there are so many "kindred spirits" here, and that it would be such an honor to get to serve with everyone. Panelist or not, though, we are all "Disney Moms & Dads", folks who are truly passionate about spreading "Disney Magic" in every aspect of our lives, and that has become even more apparent to me these past few weeks. I really am thankful for this opportunity, for so many reasons!

Love,

Thank you! :hug:

Well thats my interview over with now too!

It went really quick and i feel as though i did as well as i could have :)

Thanks again to everyone for their good luck wishes and im sending lots of pixiedust to all those having their interviews tomorrow!

I am sure you rocked it, lady!
You rock Teronya! Thank you.

Mine is done too---- it was fine. not great, but not bad. I suppose I could be in the running. LOL

GL tomorrow and Thur! Totally pulling for you guys!

You are so in the running! hehe. Great job!

Is it bad that I am glad I'm going to be out cold for the majority of the day tomorrow? LOL It'll be one less day to be nervous.

Love,

Beautifully put Teronya!

Is it bad that I am glad I'm going to be out cold for the majority of the day tomorrow? LOL It'll be one less day to be nervous.

:rotfl2:

We should ALL be knocked out for the next week!

Seriously though, hope it all goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. It won't be the same around here without you!

Love,

Hey Tron! This is so very sweet - thank you so much! :grouphug:

We're all sending the extra pixie dust over to you and our Wednesday interviewees!!! pixiedust:

:rotfl2:

We should ALL be knocked out for the next week!

Seriously though, hope it all goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. It won't be the same around here without you!

I'll second all of this, including the :rotfl2:!

I realized that I haven't answered Ashley's question of the day! My favorite traditional holiday song is O Holy Night, but my favorite new song is the intro music to Prep and Landing!

I'll second all of this, including the :rotfl2:!

I realized that I haven't answered Ashley's question of the day! My favorite traditional holiday song is O Holy Night, but my favorite new song is the intro music to Prep and Landing!

Hehe, thanks ladies!

I didn't even answer my own question. Too much excitement here today!

GOOD MORNING!!! Happy Phone Call Tuesday!

Lots of pixie dust to Patty, Renae, Emma, and Ami today!! We're going to rock it, ladies!

My stomach is in knots! EEK!

QOTD#6 (T-minus 8ish days to go!)

Since we're officially in the holiday season, what is your favorite holiday song?

Ok, answering the question now!

I am old-fashioned when it comes to holiday music. One of my top favorites is "Home for the Holidays" by Perry Como. It brings the biggest smile to my face every time I hear it.

My favorite Christmas songs are O Come all Ye Faithful and a beautiful one by sung by Amy Grant called Breath of Heaven. Here is a link to it! So lovely!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqBZW0BRMY&feature=related

I guess we should make our way over to the new thread. I have contacted the Mods about how I can add the final list to at least the first page of this thread in case it get closed quickly but I am waiting for an answer.

Hey fellow Disney lovers.....head here ....... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=38806313#post38806313

My interview is tomorrow! I can't believe I didn't know you were all here talking on the DISboards about the Mom's Panel. I have been a member since 1999. I'm so happy to find you all. I send all my best hopes and wishes to everyone here and hope to connect with you all soon. I'm so excited to find you all!

My interview is tomorrow! I can't believe I didn't know you were all here talking on the DISboards about the Mom's Panel. I have been a member since 1999. I'm so happy to find you all. I send all my best hopes and wishes to everyone here and hope to connect with you all soon. I'm so excited to find you all!

^^^ Glad you could join us! Better late than never I always say. ;)

Sending tons of Pixie Dust to you and everyone else interviewing today. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter