Amazing Adventures of the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! Happy Tuesday Everyone !!

Good luck on your interviews today! I know you'll all do great (or smashing if you're from the UK, right??)!

I can't wait to hear how all y'all did, and follow along with you! I hope to meeting you in just 38 days and welcoming you to the Moms Panel family (ok, that will happen a bit sooner... like as soon as we hear something next week!).
:grouphug:

Although its easier for me to say now, relax and have fun with your interviews! The Cast Members on the "other side" of the phone are incredible and truly want each and everyone of you to succeed on your interview! :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone who's interviewing this week! I know how excited and scared you feel, but just try to relax and let yourself shine! There's really no need to be nervous. The interviewers are super-friendly and down-to-earth. Just pretend you are talking to your friends about your love of Disney, and you'll do great!

Sending you lots of pixie dust!

Amanda A

Good luck to those of you who have phone interviews today! Be yourself and your love for Disney will certainly shine through.

Good luck with your interviews this week!! We're pulling for the Dis-ers!!!!

My interview is done.

I honestly think I blew it. My voice was so shaky and I couldn't think of my answers. I was so nervous!!

My interview is done.

I honestly think I blew it. My voice was so shaky and I couldn't think of my answers. I was so nervous!!

Take a deep breath! Honestly, each and every panelist has had that thought! My voice shook, and I cried during mine! Its easy to second guess ourselves, and worry... but, I bet you did great! I'm going to send a big hug your way! :goodvibes

And, now that its over, you just get to enjoy the rest of the week. :grouphug:

My interview is done.

Hi Ashley! :hug:

I'm sure that you did much better than you think :)

I think that we will all pretty much feel like we have messed it up afterwards but like Kathie says at least its overwith now

I've been working myself up for the past 7 hours about it & still got another
3 and 3/4 hours to wait!

My interview is done.

I'm sure you did well. Just remember that we are our own toughest critics. They know that you were nervous and will take that into account.:grouphug:

Seriously Ashley... that means you made it! LOL!!!! Everyone who thinks they did poorly gets on the panel- so CONGRATS. :)

I really am sure you did better than you thought. And it's over for you! YAHOOO!!!

I still have hours to wait. And my DH and I fought this morning over something dumb, so I was uber emotional. But I ran, I ate, I chilled, we made up... it's all good now. phew!

It is so much fun to read about all of your phone interviews. What a fantastic real life experience. Just enjoy every second of this fun.

To those of you who are impatiently waiting for that special phone call .....:goodvibes and hugs to you all. You will do great!

I will try to watch the post count on this thread and start another one when everyone has finished their phone calls...that way we can have another thread to play in while we wait for the final selection process. I guess we are a talkative crowd this year. :woohoo: I think normally I can do the first round to the final announcements all the same thread.:rotfl:

If this thread gets closed, I will ask the Mods to allow me to revise the first thread so I can announce the final members in it!

It is so much fun to read about all of your phone interviews. What a fantastic real life experience. Just enjoy every second of this fun.

To those of you who are impatiently waiting for that special phone call .....:goodvibes and hugs to you all. You will do great!

I will try to watch the post count on this thread and start another one when everyone has finished their phone calls...that way we can have another thread to play in while we wait for the final selection process. I guess we are a talkative crowd this year. :woohoo: I think normally I can do the first round to the final announcements all the same thread.:rotfl:

If this thread gets closed, I will ask the Mods to allow me to revise the first thread so I can announce the final members in it!

Thank you so much for keeping the thread!!

Thank you for all of the positive thoughts, everyone!! I am so glad I've met each and every one of you and that we are all going through this together. It makes it so much more exciting and memorable

Thank you so much for keeping the thread!!

Thank you for all of the positive thoughts, everyone!! I am so glad I've met each and every one of you and that we are all going through this together. It makes it so much more exciting and memorable

Ashley, You are most welcome.

I just noticed your ticker and realized that we are going to be in Disney at nearly the same time no matter who they pick for the panel! Where are you planning on staying? I know that once you make the panel you are going to have to revise your plans though! :goodvibes

We start at my parents home near West Palm Beach in less than a month! Oh my so much to do! :eek: Then we move to the Pop for a night, as we decided last minute to come in a day early, then we head to Beach CLub Villas, and then back to Pop for a few more nights!:woohoo:

Just stopping by to cheer you all on :cheer2:

I've just spent the last 2.5 hours giving "Disney 101" lessons to a couple who is bringing their son for his first ever Disney trip (theirs too). The whole time, I was thinking of YOU all and hoping your interviews are going amazingly well.

Best of luck to you all. It's perfectly normal to feel nervous, they expect that. Just try to take a deep breath and pretend you are talking to friends. You are...you just haven't met them yet :)

:) GOOD LUCK!! :)

Ashley, You are most welcome.

I just noticed your ticker and realized that we are going to be in Disney at nearly the same time no matter who they pick for the panel! Where are you planning on staying? I know that once you make the panel you are going to have to revise your plans though! :goodvibes

We start at my parents home near West Palm Beach in less than a month! Oh my so much to do! :eek: Then we move to the Pop for a night, as we decided last minute to come in a day early, then we head to Beach CLub Villas, and then back to Pop for a few more nights!:woohoo:

We will be staying at CSR. Normally we stay at Shades of Green, but the military offer worked in our favor and we are staying at CSR for far less! :cool1: We will be celebrating my birthday (the 15th) and I am so excited.

We put off the trip from May because I was having issues with my pregnancy and DS trying to come out early. I'm glad he stayed in until 39 weeks, although he was in a rush then, seeing as we never made it to the hospital, lol.

DH keeps reminding me that I'll still be in Disney in less than 40 days, panel or no panel, which is something to be very happy about! :cloud9:

i have always wanted to stay at Beach Club! I miss living in South Florida and being able to get to the world in just a few hours as opposed to the 11 hour car trip we'll be making next month!

Wow - I love this thread! Thanks again to everyone for all of the good wishes, pixie dust and hugs!! More thanks to Twende for everything! And more thanks to all the current panel members who are so wonderful to keep cheering for us!

Ash, it's OK! I'm also finished with my interview, and I'm with Mickeystoontown - we're our own toughest critics. I'm sending some hugs :hug: and I'm cheering for you! :cheer2: I wish I could send your pink Mickey cookie to you too! (By the way, I'm glad Ami reminded me to take a picture of the boys eating them after school - great idea!)

I hope you love CSR! My brother and his wife stayed at SOG during his leave from Iraq years ago (he's Army Reserve) but he prefers CSR!

:wizard:

My interview is done.

I know you did great!!!!! You shine on here so I know they could hear that in your voice!!!!

I walked away from mine feeling, so-so. THEN I started thinking about it more. I realized that there were some things I SHOULD have mentioned; and maybe some things I shouldn't have! Oh well...it's done now, can't change anything. I'm hoping they saw me as a Disney goddess....not a Disney dud :eek:

Congrats to everyone who interviewed today. I'm certain that you all did marvelously and made our job (those of us who go tomorrow and Thursday) that much harder ;)

I think I am "signing off" until after my interview.

GOOD LUCK to my fellow "Wednesday" folks!!! :tinker:

Until tomorrow afternoon ...... :goodvibes

Courtney

Well thats my interview over with now too!

It went really quick and i feel as though i did as well as i could have

Thanks again to everyone for their good luck wishes and im sending lots of pixiedust to all thoses having their interviews tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter