Am I the only who who didnt LOVE.....

'Ohana is consistently inconsistent. It's as if they alternate chefs & servers between those who would be at home in a top quality restaurant with a crew who couldn't get a Taco Bell order together. Seriously, there ought to be a study to see just how they accomplish this because it couldn't be more uneven if they tried.

Look at the opinions of those who posted in this thread. There has been a similar thread approximately every 31 hours for 10 years. It is alternately "The best meal of our trip" and "Over cooked food" Served "too fast /too slow."

'Ohana is for gamblers, risk-takers, people who live life on the edge. Your luck with 'Ohana lies with the roll of the coconut. :earsboy:

Hilarious with a definite element of truth.

Had dinner there once, before it was so popular. Hated it. slow service. ok food. Never go again.

If you are talking about 'Ohana breakfast, we love it and we go on every trip. It is our favourite character breakfast.

We tried 'Ohana for dinner a few years ago, and we will probably never go back. It wasn't bad, it just didn't really enjoy it.

Am i the only one who doesnt love Ohana's. we went there for the first time last week and I dont know if we would go back.

am I alone here?

I've been three times in past 7 years & it goes downhill more & more each time. I mainly go back for the dessert but now I can make it at home so we skip O'hanas :)

I finally ate at 'Ohana last November. It was ok, but definitely not worth the hype. I preferred the sides to the meat for sure. But the fuss to get the ADR, the wait in the overcrowded lobby where some rude person actually sat on my DD's jacket when she got up for a minute, and the just ok food - way overrated IMO.

But I don't love meat by itself, so it isn't much of a surprise that I was nonplussed by the experience. My DD thought the unlimited meat on a stick was fun, but its unlikely I will go back there. I was looking forward to the shrimp, and it wasn't very good. Beef undercooked for my taste and pork was very dry. Chicken was ok. I ate a lot of broccoli and noodles LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter