Am I reading this correctly?

myjourney

DIS Veteran
On the USF website it says 3 day/ one park per day adult ticket 119.99 must be used before June 2013? Is that correct and if so what does it normally cost? We are going in May for two days and I wonder if this is worth buying now?

Also are kids under 3 free or do all kids and babies need tickets?

On the USF website it says 3 day/ one park per day adult ticket 119.99 must be used before June 2013? Is that correct and if so what does it normally cost? We are going in May for two days and I wonder if this is worth buying now?

Also are kids under 3 free or do all kids and babies need tickets?

There is a special deal right now that is buy 2 days and get one free. That is the ticket that must be used before June 30.

The normal 3 day 2 park ticket is $152.99 and it is now $139.99 (same as 2 day cost)
The normal 3 day 1 park ticket is $135.99 and it is now $119.99 (same as 2 day cost)

Kids under 3 are free. Children's tickets are for those aged 3-9.

These tickets are discounted and have a use by June 30 date because Universal wants people to visit before Transformers opens in July. I expect that there will be no discounts on July and later tickets. No official Transformers date yet but the limited annual Power Pass has all of July blocked out for Universal Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter