Am I missing something?

LucasandMickey

Disney Obsessed
I wanted to post a thread with some pics and couldn't figure out how to add pics. I went to the FAQ and it said to go to the User CP, click on "albums & pictures" and then "add album". But when I clicked into the User CP, there wasn't an "albums and pictures" link?

I dunno, but I have never used the album feature here and I'm not even sure if it works. If you want to post photos in threads, you should just upload them to an image host like Photobucket and then copy and paste the code into your text.

However, I think you need at least 10 posts before you are able to post photos.

hahaha thanks for the help...my pics? I was going to do a planning thread and post pics of the fam going. Which has turned out to be more difficult than I though! Millions of pictures of my kids but none of my parents!

hahaha thanks for the help...my pics? I was going to do a planning thread and post pics of the fam going. Which has turned out to be more difficult than I though! Millions of pictures of my kids but none of my parents!

LOL I had other questions for you too.

What's your favorite Disney movie?

Who's your favorite Disney character?

Until we got you to 10. But look! You're there!

Enjoy narrowing down those photos... or finding ones of your parents! :rotfl:

- Dreams

Hahaha I think I'm going to have to hold them down and make them let me take their picture! LOL

And to answer your questions:

Favorite Disney movie: Old School Disney: "Peter Pan" New Disney: "Finding Nemo"
Favorite Character: I think I'm going to have to go with the classic: Mickey

Not that those answers were necessary, but now ya know! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter