Am I it yet??

eventsdj

Mouseketeer
Ok already, I have spent countless hours on the boards, (even though my post # may not reflect it) and I leave in like 11 days.
Am I a true DIS'er if I don't have a Tag yet???

Oh, sure! It seems like it took a year or so before I got my first tag.

Have a GREAT trip! :thumbsup2

A year! I'll have 2 more trips under my belt by then:rotfl: :rotfl:
(Only if our extra rebate check comes this spring!!)

I'm close to the one year mark and not tag for me, either. Guess I'm just not witty enough. :laughing:

I've been posting over a year, too...but I do think you have to post a LOT before the tag fairy sprinkles that pixie dust...look how many great people have posted well over a thousand with no tag...

Just enjoy posting, and don't worry about it!

(I figure, as long as we love Disney, we are true DISers...but if not, I'm content to be "in training"!!)

:wizard:

I have been here years & have never gotten a tag- I consider it frosting on the cake - while I enjoy the frosting, if I don't have it, I still enjoy the cake!

I've been on the boards since 2004 but no tag yet . . . but I've met so many wonderful people and the advice here is second to none. I can be patient!

Sure, there are people on these boards tha thave posted thousands of times and still have no tags.

When I first joined I wondered if people without tags felt naked! Now, I figure the tag fairy only has so much to spread around :lovestruc

Ok already, I have spent countless hours on the boards, (even though my post # may not reflect it) and I leave in like 11 days.
Am I a true DIS'er if I don't have a Tag yet???

It is very easy to get a tag: simply insult the Tag Fairy and POOF you get a cute tag. :thumbsup2

Now why would we insult the Rotten Tag Fairy.

Good for nothing: Stuooopid: Ugly: TAG FAIRY.

Hopefully, that was insulting enough !!! There may be Children present.

Now why would we insult the Rotten Tag Fairy.

Good for nothing: Stuooopid: Ugly: TAG FAIRY.

Hopefully, that was insulting enough !!! There may be Children present.

Didn't work. Try posting a picture of what you think the Tag Fairy looks like. That is how I got mine. :banana:

i've been here more than a year and i have yet to be visited by the Tag Fairy so don't worry!

I don't have a tag. I've been here three years, and am going to hit 5,000 posts soon. It doesn't really bother me that I don't have a tag though.

Tagless here too. I've never been tagged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter