Am I forgetting anything?

prettyprincessbelle

<font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu
We leave in 2 days! Yay! :woohoo: :dance3:

I made all our PS's, hotel ressies are confirmed, I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow after work to buy ponchos and travel size things.. Anything else I need to do?!

I started packing, but I need to do laundry, so I will finish tomorrow...

I'm SO excited!!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Make sure you've got your purse/wallet, camera, hotel confirmation and tickets. Anything else can be replaced once you get there. ;)

Also have you packed any medicines? I always take along a little first aid kit with bandaids and antibiotic ointment just in case, as well as some Tylenol, some Pepto, and cold medicine.
I know they have a first aid at the parks, but with my four kids it seems like things happen in the middle of the night more often then not.

Oh, and hand sanitizer. Someone always comes home with a cold! :rolleyes:

Have fun!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!! :cool1: :banana:

When you go to Wal-Mart buy a small spray bottle to keep yourself misted and cool at the parks this weekend. It's gonna be darn hot and you don't want to have to buy one of those $20 bottles with fans on them. ;)

Cell phone charger? And if you have a charger for your camera battery...

Have a wonderful time! Tell us all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Thank you everyone!!

Momma4u, I have advil packed and some tylenol as well.. Hand sanitizer is in my bag too!!

Dangermouse, that is a great idea! I think I will pick one up at Wal-Mart while I'm there. Are they in the camping section along with the ponchos? Maybe I won't even need ponchos for GRR or Splash since it's going to be so darn hot!

Avalon, I have the camera charging right next to my bag so I won't forget it.

I packed my lanyard already because 2 trips ago, I left it at home. Doh!

Thank you guys so much!! I'll let you guys know how it goes as soon as I get home with TONS of pictures!!!

Courtney, I would think they would be in the health and beauty section, kind of near the travel size stuff.

I know they sell the non-misting battery powered hand held fans in the check out line with all the other stuff my kids "MUST HAVE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" each and every time we are in line

Don't forget sunglasses! We alsways leave for the airport efore sun up and DH forgets his sunglasses more times than not!!

Don't forget sunglasses! We alsways leave for the airport efore sun up and DH forgets his sunglasses more times than not!!

One time DBF and I went to Universal and I forgot my sunglasses.. Ew, it sucked! Oh yeah, thank you ballarinamom for the Entertainment card! My Mom had it in her mail and forgot to give it to me! Thank you again! :goodvibes

Dangermouse, I'll check there.. I mentioned it to DBF to get one and he's like "what a good idea!!"

Thank you again everyone! :thumbsup2

don't forget to buy a case of bottled water to have it with you when you travel the parks, your gonna need it it's gonna be hot out this weekend, it sure beats paying $3 for a bottle of water there at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter