Am I Crazy?

amy4bruce

DIS Veteran
My DH and DD6 had a perfect week in early Dec 2005. I had so much fun planning and getting ready, then the trip and then the scrapbooking. I would read the boards several times a day but after the trip I gave it up because I was kind of over the whole Disney thing- or so I thought.
Then I heard about the free dining plan (which we loved) in Aug and Sept and I am planning another trip less than a year after the last. Am I crazy????? :stir:

No, not at all. You have just fallen in love with Disney!

WDW is our favorite vacation (cruising is 2nd) and even though we go every few years, I still research the parks and attractions (not that I haven't all along) and then scrapbook as well when we return.

If we could go to WDW every year we would.

Have you taken a cruise yet? Just wait, they are just as addicting :love:

I can see in a few years when the DD is off at college, my DH and I will be going to WDW and taking a cruise every year :goodvibes

Crazy? If you are crazy then I am downright looney because I just booked our 3rd trip since Jan 05. We went Jan 05, Nov/Dec 05 and are now going back in Aug 06-hey free dining is hard to pass up. Obsessed? Ummm yup I think so. But hey, if Disney is my only vice then I think I am okay!

Crazy....LIKE A FOX!!! We are hooked too...it's just great to get away. I am planning 2 trips this year, but usually we do one 10 day per year. Hey...it's all up to you. We also do about 5 trips to Cape Cod a year too. Next you will be posting you want to look into DVC :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Enjoy...your kids need to have fun.

Nope, from Sept 30, 2005 to Sept 30, 2006 we will have made three trips!

If you are crazy, then so are the rest of us here on the board! Not a bit crazy, just smart, WDW is a common obsession...and a wonderful one too!

i would say you were craze because you left the boards for a while, after one trip is over you read and plan for the next one.

We haven't even gone yet and I've just about talked my DH into a Dec 06 trip for the two of us. :rotfl: :

We just got back 3 days ago from our first trip and I'm already talking to DH about the next trip... Free dining sounds like a good deal. We easily spent over $1000 on food last week and DH was amazed that with the DDP we could still go to Ohana, Boma, etc.

But, won't it be awfully hot and now crowded in August???? We need to go then because school starts around 8/25. The heat last week almost killed us! (It was 95-105 most days, according to the car's thermometer.)

JULIE

if you are crazy then we are certifiable.

Went last October for Food & Wine, went end of March for DD1 bday (although she's been at least a dozen times already and she's only 10) going again April 30 - May 4 and Sept 30 - Oct 7.

And to think we thought this would be an off year. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter