Alton Towers

richard3330

Cirque Fan
We've just returned from 4 nights at the Alton Towers Hotel and Cariba Creek water park was great! We didn't stay in Splash Landings hotel, but had a look around and it looked very nice. However, by staying in the AT Hotel you still get access to the water park which was brilliant - think Center Parcs' Subtropical Swimming Paradise with better theming and more stuff.

There was a massive tree house in the water park with some interactive features and it is great for all ages IMO.

The skip-the-queue passes you get for some of the main attractions come in extremely handy (especially in the summer holidays!) and you also get early access to the park and discounts.

Alton Towers seemed to have improved a little bit - but still dopesn't even compare to any of the parks in Florida. The new 'Fast-Track' system they are doing is good (same as fastpass).

I would highly reccomend it for anyone :) and I believe they are doing kids-go-free offers at the moment.

Richard.

Sounds great. I love Alton Towers and go every year as I love white knuckle rides. Nemasis is my favourite ride ever!! I plan to go on Kracken when I visit sea world too to see if that can take over as my all time favourite ride (although last year the Manhaten Express at the New York New York hotel in Las Vegas came a very close second!)

I haven't been to AT in years I'd love to go again - i may suggest taking my nephew to keep him out of trouble. Glad you had a great tiem Richard

Danauk - I loved Kraken, way more intense than Nemisis IMHO :)

We're of to Alton Towers in a couple of weeks, staying in the Splash Landings hotel. Looking forward to the new water park, as well as AT's wonderful coasters.

Regards

Rob

Excellent:D

We're planning to go mid-September. My poor DH doesn't like coasters, but oddly he loves The Black Hole:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter