alternate Sofia the First dress for parks

cab0ad

disney lover
I have been on a quest to get a Sofia the First dress for my DD since they came out with no luck. Even if I could find it in stock I couldn't get her one to fit, since she is larger than a 5/6. Plus I wanted a dress that would not be too hot since I'm sure the weather will be steamy in the beginning of August. So I went on Etsy and ordered a dress. It had another floral thing sewn on the bottom, which I requested being left off so I could use AmyMickey's transfers to cut the original white design to iron on. Not too bad! I think this dress is a good alternative to the hot princess dresses for the BBB! can't decide if I want to add fake pearls or not...princess:

sofia2_zps21d3a25d.jpg

sofia_zps62e45534.jpg

Beautiful dress! She'll be much cooler in that than a traditional princess nylony dress. My DD was stifling in one,
Very cute-the dress- but especially your DD!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter