Already Planning for Next Trip...

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
And it's more than a year away.

But I've decided on some of the places we're going to eat. We're going to be a large group including me, DH, DS1 (will be 2 at the time) DD (who is due to arrive this summer :) ), my parents, my aunt and my grandmother and perhaps our best friends. So here's what we're planning so far. I'm open to comments, suggestions and opinions! Thanks!

Must - do's:
'Ohana
Crystal Palace (breakfast and dinner)
Boma
Rainforest Cafe at AK
50's Prime Time Cafe (lunch)
Kona Cafe (breakfast - gotta have Tonga Toast!)
Princess Breakfast in Norway OR Cindy's
Beaches N Cream
Teppanyaki
Jiko (just me and DH)

I can't remember if I planned on others. We're going to be there for 11 nights, 12 days, so there are lots of meal opportunities. But we don't want to eat three big meals a day. Ususally breakfast and dinner and we snack in the afternoon.

Any suggestions are more than welcome. Do you think Liberty Tree Tavern is good for dinner? Any others??? Thanks!

we have done both of the princess breakfasts and prefer cindy's. jiko--fabulous!! teppanyki is my husband's new favorite; it is good and fun. which meal for boma? we had breakfast there and were not "blown away" like i thought we would be. plus, since you hoping to be staying at the poly and IF you do not have a car, it will be a challenge to get there for breakfast. just a challenge, but do-able. beaches and cream=--yum! happy eating!:tongue:

If you do stay at the Poly, why not plan on the 'Ohana character breakfast. The little ones can have some quality time with Mickey!

I'm glad I'm not the only one planning a year in advance! I've already made a list of my must do's for the next trip. I think all the planning is half the fun!
All of your must do's are some of my favorites....Jiko is so delicious as well as Teppanyaki and Kona...we always try and have dinner at least once at kona. I did have the tonga toast, I was a bit dissapointed, way to greasy! Then I had a tonga toast version at the rainforest cafe, it was delicious with fresh strawberries and bannanas and walnuts. How about the California Grill? I think I will add that one to my list!! Happy Planning!

:sunny:

I agree with you about planning your next trip. We already know that we are going to try Artist Point, O'Hanas & Sci-Fi drive in on our next trip.

Originally posted by scanne
And it's more than a year away.

Must - do's:
'Ohana- I LOVE IT!
Crystal Palace (breakfast and dinner)- Sounds fun with the kids!
Boma
Rainforest Cafe at AK
50's Prime Time Cafe (lunch)- Fun time and good food!
Kona Cafe (breakfast - gotta have Tonga Toast!)- haven't been there for breakfast but I LOVED dinner there!
Princess Breakfast in Norway OR Cindy's
Beaches N Cream- I wanna go there too!
Teppanyaki- Yummy!
Jiko (just me and DH)

I like your choices and you are NOT alone in planning Way in advance! Look at my counter and I already know I want to eat at 'Ohana, Narcoossee's & California Grill! And I know I want to get some pastries in Norway!

LeCellier to your list, it is on the top of our must do list when we go to Epcot.You might want to give Mama Melrose's when you vist MGM another favorite of our's.You have some great dining ahead of you and enjoy planning.:wizard: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter