Aloha

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
Welcome all to our new home. I trust you'll find that the new format offers many new advantages above and beyond what InfoPop could provide.

This site has grown so quickly of late that the move became necessary in order to accomodate everyone as well as all of the new content.

Unfortunately we could not transfer all of the posts. But I've copied a few however just to get the ball rolling, so to speak.

Enjoy, and once again welcome everyone.

WOW!!! What a surprise!!

Aloha back at you!

What about all those previous threads (some were priceless, Like the Captain saying Ei$ner must go). Will we have some sort of archive, or will you be pulling more threads over as time permits?

Anyway, I love the new smilie!!:bounce:

Thanks

I tried to edit my previous reply to a post on this new system and I can not edit the message text. Am I missing something or is this no longer a possibility? Besides that this looks to be pretty nice.

Pan

We went through a similar experience when we switched to Infopop, in that all of the old posts were lost. Unfortunately the same holds true here. While I hate to see some of these great threads go, I feel very confident that we'll be able to pick up the pieces and create some great fresh new content.

Regarding the ability to edit posts, I haven't had a problem myself. If anyone else is having similar problems please let me know so that I can pass the info along to Pete.

Panthius, if you can tell me which post you were trying to edit I'll check it myself to see if the problem is limited to your user name.

I'm glad some of the old threads were moved over here. I'd hate to see all that valuable (and fun) information lost. Please move more of them over here, too.

Ok...seems that I can edit my posts now. Originally, on the day these boards were open, when I posted my reply in the Aladdin ride thread, I could not edit my post. I can now edit posts without a problem. Thanks.

Pan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!