Allison & Josh Trip Report 11/10/06 (link to pictures)

You might have mentioned this already, but where did you get your bridesmaid dresses? They're so beautiful!

I just got them at a bridal shop here in IL - they are Raylia Designs- I loved them. And they had a lot of very up to date styles and colors as well!!

Wow! I just looked through and read this thread...LOVE the colors and cake at the tea! And you were absolutley amazing on your day! You can tell that you have a great sense of fashion and how to carry yourself! Beautiful! Congrats!

Oh Thanks MickeyAnne that was very sweet - all of you have had such nice comments- Thanks girls - I am trying to add more pics when I can I will keep updating

AllisonJoshwedding1501.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1826.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1830.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1488.jpg

My programs - and the flowers that we used at the WP we also used as centerpieces at the reception - hope these are not repeats and the table name cards

AllisonJoshWedding3590.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3300.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3273-1.jpg

I kicked my shoes off for the beach pics and Randy took a pic of my MOH putting my shoe back on....how very cinderella hhahaha!!!! see my sandy foot!

AllisonJoshWedding3203.jpg

I love the table name cards! They came out very pretty! And of course all the pictures of you, you are gorgeous! :cutie:

Allison, the table names and cards are so cute :goodvibes I love your unity candle too! Everything about your wedding is just so beautiful and you look so happy :cloud9: Thanks so much for sharing!

Allison,

As always, amazing pictures! I hope you don't mind if I forward some to Laura for more floral ideas. I cannot believe that you two weren't in a magazine somewhere. Seriously, everything looks fantastic and you two are a beautiful couple! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lisa

Lisa - go right ahead and do whatever you need to - my flowers actualy came from trees and trends and maybe disney has them somewhere because as I have mentioned the tea party flowers were stolen or lost or whatever!!!

Jen- I like that limo reflection picture as well - It is so cool and it almost looks like a painting or soemthing. I think Randy Chapman is extremely talented! Love him!

Again - thank you all for the compliments- I had a wonderful wedding and it is great to be able to share it with you - if you ever need anything I will be happy to help! Seriously just ask -

Allison, your pictures are amazing! I love your dress and everything about your wedding. Your bridesmaids dresses are exactly what I've been looking for so I'm excited to see your pictures of those for sure. Your color scheme was amazing and your wedding looks amazingly beautiful!! Congrats!! :goodvibes :cloud9:

Thank you so much for sharing!

Your pictures are so beautiful! You look so happy and elegant. Your pictures should be in a magazine!

All your pictures are so gorgeous! We're doing pink too, so it's making me excited to see what our setup will look like. Very pretty and you look stunning too :goodvibes

CinderellaBride - they are Raylia designs - I loved them and they actually have different skirts that you can choose from and so many colors! Loved them too- You can even get pants which is what I did to eat in-
I loved the colors too-

Karen - don't ya just love pink?

CinderellaBride - they are Raylia designs - I loved them and they actually have different skirts that you can choose from and so many colors! Loved them too- You can even get pants which is what I did to eat in-
I loved the colors too-

Karen - don't ya just love pink?

Just wondering do you remember the name of that color? I found a few stores near me that carry the Raylia Designs so I'm gonna try to go look this week. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter