Allergy request and reservations

DisMom79

Earning My Ears
I always note my daughters peanut allergy on our reservation but I’ve been using MouseWatchers to try to get a BOG and Oga’s ADR as we only booked our trip a month in advance. Anyhow I got the text about BOG while I was on my phone 🙌🏻 and was clicking so fast I didn’t want to slow down to go into another screen to add the info. I can’t see a way to modify it now online. Anyone know if I can or if I need to call? I’m afraid of accidentally deleting it. 🤣 Honestly I’m sure it will be fine to just tell them there at the restaurant. What MDE really needs to implement is a way to put that info in her profile so its added automatically when she’s in a dining party.

My sister has a lot of food allergies. When finding a hard to get Resevation I don’t always make the note since I’m in such a rush to get it. I just tell the restaurant when I check in that I forgot to note an allergy and it’s never an issue. I also wish mde had it set so it automatically would add the allergy of someone’s profile. That would make things much easier!

I have thinking about this. I was planning on making the reservations and then calling in and adding the allergy later.

When you do mobile check-in with the MDE app, you can add/modify allergies then! Worked for us last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter