Allergies

wildride

Mouseketeer
I am so sick of it. I am actually on medication for allergies but woke up this morning OK 15 sneezes in.
So now even with meds watery eyes , sneezing & headache.

Is it just a bad year in the NE?

IMO, it's ALWAYS a bad year in NE for allergies! (I'm in CT). From October through May (if I'm lucky)/June, I have to take a Zyrtec pill plus a couple of shots of Flonase. And I still can't breathe through my nose at all. It gets worse as it gets colder, too - I'm literally allergic to the cold. Every year when we've driven to Florida in February, it clears up when we reach South Carolina, and then returns around the same area on the way home. This is my favorite time of year, but the allergies put a damper on it!

I am so sick of it. I am actually on medication for allergies but woke up this morning OK 15 sneezes in.
So now even with meds watery eyes , sneezing & headache.

Is it just a bad year in the NE?

In Arizona and allergies are out of control this year. Both DD and DH have never been bothered before and it has hit them this year.
DS, DGD and me always had them and they are never ending this year.

Another MA person with bad allergies. The ragweed is awful and I walk by it every day. Claritin helps a bit but sneezing and stuffiness is awful. I find the Fall allergies are worse than the Spring and I have both.

Bad here in Michigan too. Suffering for months now.

Not sure what part of MI you're in but here in southern Michigan I have had the worse "hayfever" as my Mother used to call it since I was in grade school. Got symptoms mid August and seriously just started feeling better about a week ago. I even a couple of times told the family I was so miserable I would have risked having Covid for a week! Awful awful!

My allergies are absolutely terrible lately. I live in So Cal and it's bad this year. I had to recently stop taking my daily Allegra pill while I awaited some test results for a heart issue, and it was the longest 10 days of my life. I have an awful eye allergy/sinus situation in my right eye that I'm having trouble getting adequate relief from. It burns and the bone above my eye just hurts from sinus pressure. I use dry eye drops and that helps a bit but some days it is just unbearable. The Allegra helps, but as it wears off at night, it comes back. It hasn't been this bad in a couple years.

Horrid in Indiana as well. Been constant for a couple weeks now. Headaches, itchy and watery eyes, cough, irritated lungs, asthma acting up...

Sorry to here of the suffering. Allergies stink. Been icing one eye it is weepy & (tmi) crusty.

This ismy season for us that are arch eminy is Ragweed, mine isnt t bad now, its gotten a little bit better every years, when I first got it, I had to go and get 3-5 shots a week in the summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!