Unfortunately DD developed some type of allergic reaction in night 2 of our dream cruise. It developed on her cheeks, and by the morning it was on her neck and shoulders. I took her to the health center, and the ship physician agreed that it was a reaction to "something". It would get better durning the day as we were out and about but was worse again in the morning. We had a 12 hr drive home and by the time we were home it was almost gone. Today it is completely cleared. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?? I am nervous to cruise again if its something that they use that she's allergic to. She has no allergies at home that we are aware of.