Allegra and Mike's Reviews June 5-10th, 2011!! *Update 6/24 Cali Grill*

Joining in. :)

Great start. Love that you got "too many eggs" at the Pepper Market.

I'm glad you enjoyed Mama Melrose -- it's not "great", but it is good for what it is and we've never had a bad meal.

I'm sorry you've been sick and hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Cali Grill does not fail.... Always lovely meal. I'm just sad that we won't be going to CG this coming trip!

Where have I been?!? I can't believe I'm just tuning in now...always love reading your reports! Looks like you had a great trip!

I'm SO glad that you had really good experiences at both Mama Melrose's and California Grill! We are eating at both of these and really excited! :yay:
At the California Grill, do they give you the complimentary chocolate cake if you are celebrating something like an anniversary? We haven't put a celebration note on our CG ADR yet. Hopefully they will notice if we wear our buttons! ;)
I've just heard so many good things about that chocolate cake, I couldn't bear to miss out! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter